3 months ago
Recruitment Marketing Specialist (Digital and Social Media) 6 month FTC
Salary: £32,000 to £35,000
35 hours, full time
Closing date: 23/05/2019
We are the bank for people with purpose. The only bank born from the co-operative movement 145 years ago. We believe in the power of 'we' and putting values and ethics first. We are looking for talented individuals who want to make their next career move in a bank that celebrates co-operative spirit. And did we mention we are award winning? Year on year award winners for our products, our customer service and our commitment to communities. What's not to love!
The purpose of this 6 month Fixed Term Contract position is a set-up role for a new in-house talent acquisition team. The role is to develop and deliver the digital and social media strategy in the support of the acquisition of permanent and emerging talent through direct to market channels.
Leads, Defines, develops and implements the social media strategy for the acquisition of permanent talent through all available social channels, including Glassdoor, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit etc.
* Develop and build an internal and external careers portal that represents our Employee Value Proposition, with the support of teams across our Bank and external suppliers as required.
* Works with the Communications, Marking and Digital teams to harness capability Bank wide in support of recruitment marketing. Always ensuring we work within brand and that all talent acquisition strategies are complimentary to wider Bank strategies and activity.
* Understands and develops digital marketing and media strategies to support both always-on media and event driven advertising, in support of fulfilment of roles, both within volume areas such as Contact Centre, but also IT, Change and Digital roles.
* Works with the Acquisition team to understand talent needs so we can effectively talent pool and widening our reach in advance of immediate business need.
* Works with the Acquisition team to monitor the performance of social and digital channels, ensuring the strategy is fluid and fit for purpose, and the most effective channels are optimised.
* Responsible for forecasting digital and social spend and delivering within budget.
* Ensuring inclusion and diversity are at the heart of recruitment practices ensuring the business builds an engaged workforce with a positive culture that has values and ethics at the heart.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
* Proven experience in developing digital and social media strategies and content.
* Strong understanding of recruitment and talent acquisition.
* Experience of promoting and representing employer brands and possesses full understanding of building and delivering an employee value proposition.
* Ability to work with People teams and business leaders to influence and shape decision making.
* Tech savvy, with knowledge of Talent pooling software, job board aggregators, Applicant Tracking Systems, On-boarding technology, social media platforms, and other related people technology.
* Strong commercial awareness and being able to ensure delivery is to time and budget.
* Understanding and a strong interest in inclusion and diversity strategies, emerging resourcing and people strategies and employment trends.
* Passionate about delivering a best in class service.
A real passion for people and values and ethics, with a strong desire to build talent pipelines and acquisition strategies that deliver the right people into our business.
What You Can Expect From Us:
* 27 days holiday at start, rising to 30 days
* Competitive pension / income protection / life assurance
* 2 paid days for volunteering per year
* Positive working environment in contemporary offices centrally located in Manchester
* Strong career path within Financial Services
* Family friendly policies and supportive working environment
* Recognition scheme and a culture in which we celebrate success
* Colleague network groups committed to inclusion and diversity within our Bank.
Our Bank is committed to continuing to create a diverse workforce and an inclusive environment where all colleagues can fulfil their potential. We welcome applications from talented individuals from all backgrounds and lifestyles who can work with us in maintaining a culture of belonging, where people are valued and respected.
If you require more information or this document in a different format, please contact Rebecca.email@example.com
As a reputable employer regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, all offers of employment for this role are subject to a series of background checks, including criminal (DBS) and financial checks.