9 months ago
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Opening date for applications: 20th April 2018
Closing date for applications: 18th May 2018
Competitive salary applies.
Our Global Clients & Agency Solutions team helps serve some of the world's largest brands. Our dedicated teams of marketing and advertising specialists use their unique skill sets to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We aspire to advise our clients on all aspects of their online business strategy. Using Google's broad range of products, we help our clients connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
* Generate business plans to define your business strategies and tactics, and support clients with the creation of global/regional large scale advertising programs (e.g. global sponsorship campaigns, cross-market product launch or brand campaigns).
* Manage high-level relationships to serve as a trusted consultant as part of our global partnerships.
* Generate business plans to define strategies and tactics, deliver on strategic goals, and team breakthroughs.
* Work collaboratively with a team to drive growth with new and existing customers. Build and foster long term C-Level relationships with regional client decision makers, as well as their agency counterparts, to be able to build and carry out long-term digital strategies and optimize their advertising business.
* Develop and manage global and/or regional Joint Business Plans across various Google products and services, countries, and channels, working in partnership with local Account Executives and regional/global team members.
* BA/BS degree in Business, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in an advertising sales, business development and/or online media environment.
* Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
* Experience in online sales, advertising, marketing and business development.
* Experience working with advertisers, media and creative agencies, and/or CPG clients.
* A deep understanding of the HPC industry's issues, a vision for its growth, and a commitment to advance Google's forward-looking strategies within the marketplace.
* Knowledge of, and established relationships within, the advertising industry and the relevant industry vertical (CPG).
* Knowledge of traditional as well as contemporary/online marketing tactics and strategy.