3 months ago
Opening date for applications: 26th November 2018
Closing date for applications: 26th December 2018
Competitive salary applies.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Profit and Loss (P&L) experience, as a marketer.
* Industry experience and related experience in brand building/general management.
* Ability to speak and write in English and Italian, fluently and idiomatically.
* Experience working with specific clients, either directly or via an agency.
* Experience in promoting transformational ideas.
* Experience with brand building success as well as business results delivery.
* Experience working with PR and media publications.
* Ability to deal with ambiguity, solve complex problems and scale effectively across a large organization and highly distributed team.
* Developed communication and presentation skills.
About the job
As a Regional Client Lead, you will partner with the regional C-Suite Executives of brand advertising companies to help them transform their business and their communications for the digital age.
You will report to the Global Client Partner for the client, and be responsible for building out a fully-dedicated account team to support the client in the region. You will work with your Manager to set the strategic objectives for the client, and run the day-to-day business with them in the region, using challenging, consultative promoting to transform their businesses towards digital. You will also build deep and enduring relationships of trust with colleagues, clients and agency partners.
Our Global Clients & Agency Solutions team helps serve some of the world's largest brands. Our dedicated teams of marketing and advertising specialists use their unique skill sets to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We aspire to advise our clients on all aspects of their online business strategy. Using Google's broad range of products, we help our clients connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
* Be responsible for business development with some of Google’s largest and most advanced global brand advertisers.
* Develop annual and quarterly plans and drive their execution through your direct team, and through a network of support teams across Google.
* Develop effective relationship with client and agency brand builders, leading to truly collaborative joint business plans with a potential to increase their collaboration with Google.
* Be well versed in all our advertising solutions and be able to represent all of Google to the client.
* Share the leading edge thinking and execution that you develop with the rest of your global client team, and with the wider Google.