3 months ago
Job Title: Regional Finance Analyst
Location: Maidenhead UK
Reporting to: Regional Finance Senior Analyst
GCF Level: 25
The Consumer EAME Global Services Centre of Excellence (“COE”) has responsibility for providing accounting services, business analytics and reporting for Finance colleagues across the Consumer EAME region. Johnson & Johnson Consumer EAME has sales of over $4bn and sells approximately 100 different brands.
This role is an integral part of the General Accounting team, responsible for accounting and reporting of Employee payroll costs for the affiliates serviced by the CoE, including Marketing companies, Supply Chain and R&D.
- Ensure accurate accounting and reporting of payroll costs according to WWP with the following main areas of focus:
o Key Finance contact with the Payroll HR teams to ensure amounts are correctly reported each month-end,
o Support & coordination to Manila SSC EMP team to ensure correct Payroll posting for amounts manually posted,
o Efficient reconciliation of Payroll interfaces,
o Support and coordination of any interface errors with Regional Process Teams,
o Coordination & compliance of manual posting for other Payroll related items,
o Coordination & communication of month end recharges in liaison with CoE Recharge team, & Manila SSC IC teams,
o Coordination of Payroll related bank codings with Manila Cash & Bank team with Payroll information,
o Support to Statutory & Country Tax Centres teams for Audit information & queries,
o Coordinate severance cost and retained earnings to be received from HR,
o Involvement in Payroll integration on new transitions to CoE
- Review quarterly account reconciliations of all Payroll expense related Balance sheet accounts groups, including investigation/coordination of any adjustments to ensure appropriate reflection of assets and liabilities.
- Ad hoc one time requests.
- Ensure strong internal controls are in place, in order to achieve “adequate” internal and external audit ratings.
- Regular focus on Balance sheets to minimise open items.
- Accurate and timely month-end reporting. Meet all corporate and regional deadlines.
Part/newly-qualified/qualified accountant with a minimum of 2 years financial experience
- Fluent English essential.
- Other European languages desirable
- Experience in general accounting or payroll
- Good technical accounting or payroll accounting background
- Knowledge of SAP, Excel, and ideally J&J systems
- Ideally familiar with Johnson & Johnson worldwide procedures and practices
Skills & Competencies:
- Attention to detail and ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial information.
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills, plus demonstrates drive and a willingness to take ownership for tasks and responsibilities.
- Effective communication, collaboration and influencing skills.
- Customer focused; able to build effective partnerships with internal customers and work as part of a team.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics, respect, team building, and cultural sensitivity and awareness.
J&J Consumer Services EMAE., Ltd (8675)