3 months ago
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in sales operations, product demand/supply planning and/or production and inventory management.
* MBA degree.
* Strategic planning, sales support and market research experience.
* Demonstrated knowledge of the consumer electronics market.
* Demonstrated knowledge of supply chain practices.
About the job
The Hardware Sales Operations team is responsible for the business planning and sales forecasting process throughout a hardware product’s lifecycle, from conception to end-of-life. We work with a variety of stakeholders from sales to supply chain to marketing, to launch new products with our third-party partners as well as with the Google Store.
Our Hardware Partnerships team is responsible for managing all partnerships with Carriers, Retailers and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) worldwide. The Hardware Sales Operations team specifically leads the organization through the business planning and sales forecasting process throughout a hardware product’s lifecycle, from conception to end-of-life. In this role, you'll work with a variety of stakeholders across Google — from Sales, Supply Chain and Product, to Finance and Marketing. You'll also launch new products and technologies with our 3rd party partners and the Google store.
You will be responsible for the coordination of short and long-term plans and strategic targets between Regional Sales and Global teams. You'll also be the point-of-contact for the development, communication, and execution of product demand plans and al