2 months ago
Johnson & Johnson Medical Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurological disease, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands.
Biosense Webster is a key growth driver for the Global Surgery Group, operating in a fast growing and rapidly developing Electrophysiology marketplace. As a business we have a close relationship and understanding with our customers and as a result, have a strong product portfolio today and a strong pipeline for the future.
We are seeking to recruit a Regional Sales Manager to cover the London region.
* Responsibility to meet and exceed sales and profit targets for their geographic area, delivering outstanding business results.
* Develop catheter utilisation in Electrophysiology to gain market share and to achieve sales targets aligned with the Business Plan.
* Collaborate with the Business Unit Director (BUD) and respective Management Team, Clinical Training Lead, Clinical Support Specialists (CSS), and Account Managers (AM) to develop innovative activities to achieve Sales Targets and to allow the franchise to gain market share and differentiate from competition.
* Build strong business plans with Account Managers, using expert knowledge of the customers and marketplace challenges.
* Execute Biosense Webster UK/IR strategic imperatives, aligned with global, EMEA, and European strategic direction
* Implement global, EMEA, and European pricing policies and commercial strategies across all accounts
* Execute on key EMEA Marketing strategies to include the successful roll out of new products
* Maintain and develop firm business relationships with KOLs and other strategically important clinical and economic stakeholders
* Develop specific clinical programs with key customers to provide added value and drive sales from a non-direct approach.
* Fully understand financial and non-financial objectives of the UK/IR business strategic plan, aligning this into an area business plan that is appropriately deployed at Account Manager level.
* Collaborate with Management Team to assist Business Unit Director in longer term strategic business planning process.
* Responsible for the development of pricing and commercial content for all tenders to ensure a best in class submission as well as ongoing management of tenders throughout their life cycle in conjunction with the Account Manager.
* Maintain knowledge of competitors’ products and strategies in the local market using market analysis results to develop local marketing and business plans.
* Maintain accurate forecasting to effectively control inventory and ensure customer demand fulfillment.
* Establish Credo based leadership principles in all interactions with internal and external customers.
People Management & Development
* Responsible for building and maintaining a highly effective team environment that encourages performance excellence, participation, personal and organisational growth.
* Responsibility for recruitment, management, training & ongoing development of all team members
* Plan & implement sales targets for individuals that will allow the region to meet its targets, with particular focus on key products & technologies that will drive future sales.
* Develop talent pipeline for purposes of succession planning across the organisation. Create development plans that will equip individuals with competencies needed for future development.
* Encourage and support individuals to develop and realise their full potential in the pursuit of territory and business objectives. Consistent local day to day coaching support.
* Ensure effective coordination of sales & clinical activities for the area to meet the business objectives.
* Reward team members to maximise sales growth.
* Monitor the CSS activity to ensure appropriate time spent in the correct target accounts that will enable business objectives to be met.
* Ongoing assessment of team to ensure they have the necessary skills & competencies to fulfill existing roles.
* Management and leadership of team in line with Biosense Webster SFE and J&J process.
* Take responsibility for focused meetings and training with Sales & Clinical team.
* Collaborate with Marketing to manage congresses and exhibitions, to ensure an adequate representation of Biosense Webster UK/IR and their key products.
The successful candidate should ideally meet the following criteria:
* Degree level education in Scientific, Business, Life Science or Medical Areas
* Extensive experience and excellent track record in sales and marketing (preferably in the Medical Devices sector)
* Involvement in a number of assignments that demonstrate the development of key leadership skills, preferably projects lead on marketing and or commercial assignments.
* Experience within the Cardiovascular and/ or Electrophysiology environment would be an advantage.
* A team player and independent thinker with the ability to coach, guide and develop others’ to reach their potential, achieving business results.
We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Biosense Webster, a Johnson & Johnson company. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)