about 1 month ago
Leeds Building Society is looking for a Relocation Programme Manager to join our Office Relocation Team. You will be based at our Head Office in the heart of Leeds city centre.
What is the main purpose of the role?
The Relocation Programme Manager will be responsible for the effective management of the Relocation Change Programme. You will ensure full adherence to all Change Management Methodology requirements and disciplines for both themselves and direct reports projects, demonstrating effective leadership across all aspects of project delivery.
The Relocation Programme Manager will provide support to both PMO and Head of Change Delivery in establishing, communicating and mitigating the current risks, issues and dependencies of all change projects within their remit. You will proactively manage all stakeholders, both internally and externally, to drive successful project execution and delivery.
Do you have the essential skills and experience for this role?
* In excess of 10 years' experience of Programme Management
* Extensive experience of building \ relocation projects.
* Ability to create effective relationships with senior stakeholders
* Coaching and team management experience within a Project Management environment
* Excellent analytical skills
* APMQ qualified or equivalent project management qualification
Have you seen our benefits and rewards package?
* Annual salary & performance related bonus
* 30 days annual holiday & annual holiday purchase scheme
* Car allowance
* Health Shield cash plan & private medical insurance
* Pension scheme & Life Assurance
* Exclusive colleague mortgage deals
* Annual volunteering day & long service awards
* Recommend a friend scheme
* Bus & train travel ticket loans & a Cycle Flex Scheme
What development can I expect?
Are you looking for a rewarding career? We see all colleagues as key to our success. Life at Leeds Building Society is both stretching and rewarding and we provide a wide range of training and development opportunities to help you build a successful career with us.
What do you know about Leeds Building Society?
We are the 5th biggest building society in the UK with 140 years of experience and we have every intention of getting better and better. We are totally committed to do what we were set up to do – to help people save money and to buy their own home.
We've won a whole host of awards over the years including Best Companies accreditation, which reflects our continued commitment to colleagues and the customer service they provide to our members. We work hard to develop a product range to try to meet our members' needs, and partner with numerous local communities and chosen charities.
We're not a bank – we're a mutual, which means we're owned by our members and are run exclusively in their best interests.
Leeds Building Society is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us.