Research Executive (Online Communities) – Client Side
Central London – £25,000-£27,000
An amazing and rare opportunity for a Researcher to combine a love of music with their research career!
This not-for-profit organisation is committed to actively supporting high-quality music-making, learning and development throughout the world and to producing the best possible resources for music teachers and students.
They are seeking an experienced Customer Panels Executive to support management of their online community with the aim of informing the organisations strategic development. The role involves day-to-day management of the panel of 500 music teachers in the UK with research activities including brief development, survey design, monitoring fieldwork; facilitating the discussion forum, analysis, reporting and presenting findings. The role will also support with managing the growth strategy of the customer panel.
Essential - Candidates must have the following:
· Experience working with online communities/panels
· Experience of sampling/building and expanding online panels
· Experience of market research – agency or client-side, preferably with a quantitative focus
· Solid experience working with quantitative research methods and quantitative data
· Understanding of qualitative research methods and knowledge of techniques
Desirable – Candidates may also have the following
· Market research qualifications
· Experience of working across cultural boundaries, particularly in SE Asia
· Experience using qualitative research methods with analysis techniques and reporting
· Musical background is preferred, but not essential
About Resources Group
With over twenty-five years’ experience in the business and offices in London and Sydney, no one has better knowledge of the MR and Insights job market than Resources Group. Our consultants take the time to understand your career aims and are dedicated to providing impartial advice and finding you the best career move, with access to an unrivalled range of opportunities with top employers in the sector.