- Brand new role supporting marketing with improving ROI & performance
- Be a part of a global company with unparalleled progression opportunities
- Join the world's leading manufacturer of HVAC applications
The Role: You will be responsible for monitoring and reporting on insights from marketing campaigns; identifying ways to build the brand and acquire new clients, and ensuring marketing spend is used effectively. Alongside this, responsibilities will also include planning and commissioning external research into competitors and customers.
Responsibilities for the position of Research & Insights Executive
- Establish tracking mechanisms for marketing campaigns and suggest/implement methods for collecting data i.e. questionnaires
- Measure performance and ROI for all marketing campaigns (both digital and offline)
- Monitor and report on company sales data including identifying opportunities for growth, customer segments, acquisition patterns etc
- Manage all reporting on company websites and social media channels including conversion rates, traffic and engagement
- Manage media monitoring tools to provide regular insights to team on share of voice, competitor activity and industry discussions
- Commission and manage regular qualitative and quantitative research into market trends, competitors and customer insights
- Establish a plan for regular market intelligence updates
- Work with marketing automation platform to analyse customer journeys and use the data to develop new customer journeys to improve conversion and retention
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Previous role as a Marketing Analyst or similar in B2B marketing
- Expertise in Google Analytics
- Understanding of SEO and PPC
- IT Literate and competent user of Microsoft packages (Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Excellent Analytical ability
Our client is the market leading manufacturer of HVAC products. Since they were established nearly a century ago, they have been known for product development and innovation across the market. With a comprehensive range of products, they take pride in the bespoke solutions they have to offer the market.
The Package for Research & Insights Executive
- Salary: £30,000 - £33,000
- Full list of benefits include: Health Care and Dental Insurance scheme, reduced gym membership fees, lunch subsidy, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) for first full year of service. Entitlement increases by a day each year of service until max of 27 days.
Location: The position of Research & Insights Executive will be based in Hertfordshire
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our Egham office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.