3 months ago
Who we are:
Operating at the heart of our business, Shared Services offer efficiencies to all of our Brands by providing centralised resources and competitive synergies for the Group. The Shared Services Teams work across all Brands and are responsible for a huge range of activities from delivering product to over 40 countries worldwide, to achieving award winning store designs and handling 100,000 Customer Care calls each year. Within Shared Services there are over 1,000 employees working across 16 distinctive departments including International, IT, Finance, HR, Logistics, PR, Property, Digital and Sourcing.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Resourcing Assistant to join our Talent Team in the Group HR department. This is a fast paced role and your main responsibility would be to assist in proactively sourcing candidates for roles within Digital, Marketing & Creative for all Arcadia Brands including: advertising, screening CVs, scheduling interviews, general candidate management and Talent Acquisition administration.
Day to Day:
* Sourcing, screening and shortlisting candidate applications assessing suitability for Digital, Marketing and Creative roles across all Arcadia Brands
* Managing advertising channels and responses including writing new adverts using templates when needed
* Updating and maintaining internal documents and vacancy trackers.
* Setting up LinkedIn alerts and maintain talent pools for all key functions and review them daily to keep up to date with new candidates registering to the site/candidate career updates.
* X Ray searching & Market Mapping
* Scheduling and coordinating candidate interviews – including sending confirmations, diary invites and booking meeting rooms.
* Producing creative and engaging content to be posted on LinkedIn on a weekly basis
* Attending meetings with hiring managers to discuss new vacancies
* Weekly reporting on vacancies
* Assisting with recruitment projects
* Collating the Groups’ vacancy information and distributing to relevant stakeholders across the business
* Producing new starter packs for all new Talent Team members and carrying out introduction sessions with new Group HR members
* Ad-hoc general administration to support the wider team
* Passion for working in Talent Acquisition with a basic understanding of a Talent Acquisition function
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment, demonstrating strong administrative expertise
* Strong communication skills with a team player mentality
* High attention to detail and focus on accurate outputs
* Exceptional organisational skills with sound ability to prioritise workloads and meet tight deadlines
* Ability to build strong working relationships with key stakeholders at all levels
* A proactive, solutions orientated approach with a positive outlook and self-confidence
* Excellent IT skills including Outlook, MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
* Desire to learn and be involved in Recruitment & interest in Digital, Marketing and Creative
The exciting Part
* Early finish Fridays during Summer!
* 25% discount across all our fab 8 brands to shop until you drop
* Stunning London offices with a restaurant, bar and beauty salon to always look and feel your best
* Regular sample sales to refresh your wardrobe at fractional prices
* Fun, inspiring and ambitious colleagues pushing the boundaries across the whole business
* Regular competitions to win amazing prizes
* Events to support our diverse range of charities
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves.
We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous.
Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to
influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do.