- Strong FMCG Brand Name
- Fantastic Healthy Foods Manufacturer
- Exciting Brand Executive Role
Working across a portfolio of 4 health focused retail brands you will be responsible for delivering the strategic implementation and delivery of your brand's plans.
The Retail Brand Executive role will support brand and product development, sales and marketing activities designed to grow market reach and revenue. You will work across a portfolio of retail brands. You will work closely with internal professionals and external agencies to bring new products to market, develop and build brands, and deliver exceptional marketing that attracts new and retains existing customers.
Responsibilities for the position of the Retail Brand Executive include:
- Work under the leadership of the Brand Manager and the Directors of the business to help deliver the retail brand, sales and marketing objectives and goals.
- Maintain social media accounts for brands, respond to customer enquiries and identify ways to grow social communities and engagement.
- Create content plans, develop content (including some graphics and copy) and use the content across channels to meet the campaigns objectives.
- Use the CMS to keep the websites up to date with current and relevant content.
- Research, plan and organise events and exhibitions.
- Support the development of online communities and members' areas.
- Review packaging updates; prepare packaging artwork briefs, coordinate the creation with design agencies and proof packaging artwork.
- Develop and manage all point of sale (POS).
- Assist with research and preparation for business opportunities, presentations and pitches.
- Maintain an up-to-date awareness of industry trends and competitor activities, undertake market and customer research (e.g. market size, channels to market, customer needs, product feedback, etc), use this intelligence to inform brand and product development, future campaigns and messaging.
To be considered for the role of Retail Brand Executive you must have
- Minimum of 2 years' marketing experience and interest in retail marketing.
- A relevant degree qualification.
- Knowledge of brand development, marketing promotion and sales methods, practices and techniques.
- Sound understanding of marketing principles and how to apply them day-to-day.
- Good knowledge of social media channels
- Experience in content creation, social media moderation, reporting, scheduling, and building online communities.
Our client is a well-established, key player in the protein snacks and meal replacement category. Their products and services have been changing lives and improving individual health and wellbeing for over 20 years. Now recruiting a new Retail Brand Executive to be based from their Essex offices.
The Package for Retail Brand Executive:
- Basic Salary - £24,000
- Pension, 25 Days Holidays (+Bank Holidays), Flexible Working Hours, Life Assurance, Healthcare cover (after 6 months service)
Location: The position of Retail Brand Executive will be based in Essex.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our Egham office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.