- Strong FMCG Brand Name
- Fantastic Healthy Foods Manufacturer
- Exciting Brand Management and New Product Development Role
Working across a portfolio of 4 health-focused retail brands you will be responsible for delivering the strategic planning, implementation and delivery of your brand's plans.
The key focus of this role will be to manage a high performing product line and to continue the relationships and category growth that has been present in the last 5 years of trading. Candidates need to have excellent brand management skills coupled with a desire to constantly innovate and develop creative and effective marketing campaigns that drive brand awareness, competitive advantage and commercial success. Your role will also involve bringing new products to market, experience of developing, building and launching new brands is essential.
Responsibilities for the position of the Retail Brand Manager include:
- Creating long and short-term strategic direction for all retail brands in line with the commercial objectives of the business. Growing brands and increasing market value.
- Customer Brand Proposition Strategy: Develop and maintain a distinctive, differentiated and engaging customer brand proposition
- Trade Brand Proposition Strategy: Develop and maintain the brand offer that engages our trade partners (current and prospective), recognising the changing dynamics of the market place
- Communication Strategy: Work closely with the Marketing Team, provide brand direction to strategic campaigns and develop key brand messages to be incorporated into the integrated communications plan
- Manage, motivate and develop the direct report (Retail Brand Executive x1), agencies and cross-functional project teams.
- Monitor and analyse category trends, insights, sales data and competitor activity.
- Develop close working relationship with retailers both in retail and ecommerce
To be considered for the role of Retail Brand Manager you must have
- 3 years + experience of Brand Management within FMCG - ideally within Health or Food
- In depth experience of digital, social and mobile platforms including content development
- The ability to interpret data and present it to clients is essential
- Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to manage the whole supply chain process
- Experience in using sales data, research and analysis to inform campaign direction.
The Company: Our client is a well-established, key player in the protein snacks and meal replacement category. Their products and services have been changing lives and improving individual health and wellbeing for over 20 years. Now recruiting a new Retail Brand Manager to be based from their Essex offices.
The Package for Retail Brand Manager:
- £40,000-£45,000 Base Salary
- Pension, 25 Days Holidays (+Bank Holidays), Flexible Working Hours, Life Assurance, Healthcare cover (after 6 months service)
Location: The position of Retail Brand Manager will be based in Essex.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our Egham office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.