5 months ago
Retail Marketing Assistant (Graduate/Entry Level)
Job Number: 18043
Location: Acton Support Centre (LHO001)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
The purpose of this role is to support the retail marketing manager in executing customer communications throughout the Dixons estate (Currys, PCWorld, Dixons Travel, PCW Business and other internal focused communications) by creating; theatre (driving footfall); engaging customer journeys (increasing customer engagement); and compelling calls to action (improving conversion)
* Manage the forward planning cycle, ensuring that at any given point in time we have clear visibility of pipeline of work be it by brand, by promotion, or by range change
* Manage initiatives through brief, design, print, and store install lifecycle
* Manage the handovers between different teams (e.g. from brief to studio, from studio to print) ensuring that all relevant information has been captured
* Work closely with the studio team to ensure work is effectively prioritised and completed; with the format & brand teams to manage the visual identity of our store formats; and with retail ops to ensure timely delivery of communications
* Ensure that all briefs are accurate and complete, and all specific items are correctly coded and collation briefs are approved before the briefs are passed to the studio.
* Ensure that all campaigns and individual artworks adhere to the relevant brand guidelines and templates provided, to ensure that we provide our customers with clear, consistent and customer centric communications to aid their shopping experience to support the Customer Plan.
* Consistently manage expectations with our stakeholders by providing structured critical paths along with written status updates.
* Ensure that all artworks have been technically approved prior to being sent to print / publication.
* Ensure campaign stamp sheets up to date and use these to guide future campaigns with learning’s and insight derived from previous experiences.
* Where necessary liaise with external suppliers / manufacturer’s to extract promotional assets to enable campaigns to be designed, approved and landed within project critical paths.
* Where applicable ensure that all campaigns receive the necessary legal approval from business standards
* Excellent project management skills plus an ability to multi-task proficiently.
* Ability to interrogate briefs to ensure all detail required is obtained.
* Ability to write clear, insightful and motivating briefs.
* Basic copy writing and proof reading skills.
* Excellent organisational, written, interpersonal and communication skills
* Excellent Excel skills
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.