4 months ago
Retail Marketing Executive
Job Number: 16961
Location: Acton Support Centre (123)
Contract: Full Time / Permanent
The purpose of this role is to support the retail marketing manager in executing customer communications throughout the Dixons estate by creating engaging customer journeys (increasing customer engagement) and compelling calls to action (improving conversion).
* Manage the forward planning cycle ensuring that any given point in time we have a clear visibility of pipeline of work by brand/promotion/range change.
* Project manage end to end production of POS items from working with commercial to create a clear brief, developing print campaigns, briefing the studio and managing through landing in store.
* Work closely with the studio to ensure work is effectively prioritized and completed; working closely with the brand team to ensure all POS created is on brand.
* Budgeting – raising PO’s and tracking all spend for the range team.
* Ensure that all briefs are accurate and complete, and all specific items are correctly coded and collation briefs are approved before the briefs are passed to the studio.
* Ensure that all campaigns and individual artworks adhere to the relevant brand guidelines and templates provided, to ensure that we provide our customers with clear, consistent and customer centric communications to aid their shopping experience to support the Customer Plan.
* Consistently manage expectations with our stakeholders by providing structured critical paths along with written status updates.
* Ensure that all artworks have been technically approved prior to being sent to print / publication
* Where applicable ensure that all campaigns receive the necessary legal approval from business standards
* Excellent project management skills and the ability to multitask proficiently
* Strong communication skills with the ability to raise issues to line manager
* Ability to interrogate briefs to ensure all detail required is obtained
* Ability to write clear, insightful and motivating briefs
* Basic copy writing and proof reading skills
* Excellent excel skills
Dixons Carphone is Europe’s number one electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company, with more than 40,000 colleagues across nine countries, including the UK and Ireland. Every day, we use our people’s expertise to reach out and help new customers. What’s more - we’re exploring extraordinary new markets, from wellness to security, so that in an ever more connected and constantly changing world, we can offer our customers the most comprehensive service.
It’s an exciting time to join us and find yourself a place in our growing success story, apply now.