Retail Marketing Executive
An exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to work for a leading consumer brand. You will be working alongside the Senior Manager to market and bring retail and point of sale campaigns to life. We are a major FMCG (food) manufacturer and brand leader in our sector based in Northampton.
SALARY: £28,000 - £32,000
· 30 Days Holiday
· Annual Occupational Health Checks
· Staff Shop Memberships (discounts for retailers, gyms & restaurants), CostCo membership
· 10% Discount on UK Holiday's
· Free onsite parking
· Pensions 3.5%
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Northampton, Daventry, Kettering, Wellingborough, Towcester,
JOB SPECIFICATION: Retail Marketing Executive - FMCG
We envisage this brand / category / product Marketing Executive to have a strong character with the drive and creativity to develop and execute a shopper marketing plan with key accounts.
You will be supporting the Senior Manager to execute and implement the in store shopper activity as well as to:
· Manage internal and external stakeholders, such as media, creative and a range of marketing managers to implement campaign initiates based on customer insight
· Work closely with retailers and their category teams to ensure our products are presented effectively and to understand shopper behaviour
· Project manage product and marketing campaigns including end of line and new product introduction
· Seize the opportunity to learn about significant budget management and margin analysis
· Support the senior marketing team to deliver market leading in-store campaigns
REQUIREMENTS: Retail Marketing Executive - FMCG
To be a successful brand / category / product Marketing Executive you must have at least one years experience of working in a marketing brand team ideally in retail, FMCG or wholesale along with;
· Knowledge of the full marketing mix with the willingness to learn and develop within a major national brand.
· Experience in developing and executing in-store messaging
· Have good interpersonal and communication skills
· Strong decision making skills to solve problems using own initiative
We are a leading consumer product business with a vibrant branded environment, where the relationship with our customers is at the forefront of our culture.
This company offers natural progression and promotes internal development.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Lauren Lloyd quoting Retail Marketing Executive - FMCG and reference LL15196 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.