Retail Marketing Manager – Established Charity
Cardiff Gate (with occasional national travel)
£35,126 per annum Plus Benefits including 25 Days’ Holiday
Our client is an innovative charity that focuses on inspiring and enabling people to give the gift of voluntary service to support the NHS and communities throughout the UK. They are now looking for a Retail Marketing Manager to join their Marketing team in Cardiff Gate.
If you are you an imaginative retail marketing professional who wants to support the success of one of the UK’s largest volunteering charities, our client would love to hear from you.
With over 230 shops and cafes throughout Great Britain, our client has been at the heart of providing refreshments to the NHS since it started. You’ll have a unique opportunity to communicate the charity’s brand story and the role they play within the NHS to customers throughout the UK.
As the Retail Marketing Manager, you’ll deliver impactful marketing, POS and branding throughout the retail estate to maximise sales and donations and directly contribute to our client’s ongoing growth. You’ll also need to be able to communicate the charity’s unique brand story and the role they play within the NHS.
Specifically, you will:
- Develop and deliver our marketing calendar, including seasonal offers, promotions, and loyalty schemes
- Drive awareness and footfall in retail outlets
- Lead the creative development of store branding, fitting and merchandising in-line with our client’s brand
- Measure the effectiveness of campaigns
- Perform data analysis to support pricing and margin decisions
Interested? To be considered, you’ll need:
- Experience of blue chip retail marketing across multiple national locations
- Experience of creating fully integrated retail marketing campaigns
- Experience of creating merchandising, collateral, POS and content for all channels
- A good understanding of insight gathering and data analytics to be able to support creative development and evaluation
Collaborative and proactive, as the Retail Marketing Manager, you’ll have fantastic communication skills and a great eye for detail. Superb planning, prioritisation and time-management abilities are also key.
Ideally, you’ll also have a background or interest in healthy food and nutrition, as this is a key aspect of our client’s retail offering.
This is a full time role, working 35 hours per week, Monday – Friday.
The closing date for applications is the 20th August 2018. Our client is looking to hold interviews in early September 2018.
To apply for the role of Retail Marketing Manager, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Retail Marketing Manager, Marketing Manager, Campaign Manager, Marketing Campaign Manager, Retail Brand Manager, Marcoms Manager, Marketing Communications Manager, Marketing.