3 months ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment company with over 23 million customers across seven countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Sales and Marketing team
As NOW TV are part of the Sky family, you’ll benefit from either: free Sky Q (one off payment required for installation) or a NOW TV premium package as well as an excellent pension scheme and private health care. What’s more, you’ll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. As if that’s not enough, our impressive Osterley campus boasts endless subsidised restaurants, on-site cinema, on-site gym, and much more to make your experience with us even more enjoyable.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Your key responsibility is to sell and negotiate all of our new products, content and commercial propositions
- You will have the ability to create and deliver a profitable change, within a balanced business plan, to achieve customer category targets and NOW TV strategies.
- Responsible for delivering the numbers, set stretch goals with retailers to reward all when we exceed targets
- You will be devising and implementing a customer promotional plan consistent with category guidelines
- Manage the business interface between our customers in all aspects of the customers and category - be the main point of contact, own the account.
- Key priorities include driving KPIs within store and online to maximise sales
- Understand upcoming opportunities with the customer and present the business case for participation
- Manage internal forecasts, ensuring that all reportingtracking is completed in a timely fashion
- Effectively manage category deals & allowances to achieve the maximum return for NOW TV and achieve company sales budgets
- Exact retailers could vary, so it is important that you have the flexibility to work across the different retail channels; high street, grocers, specialists, online and catalogue.
- Understand their business, their USP, and how we get the best out of each retailer.
- Build a strong mutually beneficial joint business plan for the 12month period. Agree joint goals, strategies and tactics, and review regularly. Ensure buy in from all levels within the customer.
- Agree an efficient marketing plan with your retail marketing colleague and the retail partner. Ensure the plan utilises the retailer strengths, and fits in within our team marketing plan. Measure ROI regularly to ensure future activities take into account historical learnings.
- Get into the detail, ensure plans are executed well, monitor compliance, discuss results, capture learnings and improve always
- Experience working with a Top 5 Grocer, Supermarket or FMCG company is highly desirable.
- Accountable for your numbers, always have plans to achieve the numbers, and be innovative always.
- Possess strong customer relationship management skills - ability to build effective customer relationships, internally and externally
- Appreciation of the bigger picture.. The individual targets are important, the team target is more important.
- Self-motivated, a great team player but also happy to own and deliver against your own plans
- You have experience in managing projects across multiple departmental functions
- You are commercially and financially astute
- Confident and solution focused. Devise your plans to achieve those goals in a small, agile team.
- A personality which wants to find solutions to problems proactively.
Ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results? today
We’re happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make us Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better