Retail Trading Officer (Marketing & Administration)
Position: Retail Trading Officer - Marketing & Administration
Location: Central London, WC1N
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Benefits: 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays, generous pension scheme, flexible working, discounted season ticket loan and many more!
Closing date: 9am on 24th September 2018
About the role:
They are looking for a Retail Marketing and Administration Officer to work in a leading children’s charity based in central London.
The role sits within a busy retail team; working with Brand, Digital, Communications and Corporate colleagues to deliver their exciting sales promotional calendar.
They are looking for a dynamic, self-starter who has marketing and administration expertise within the retail environment. You will be the lead support for the team working on the charity’s e-commerce shop, handling day to day contact with external suppliers, and acting as the administrative liaison for the hospital shop.
Retail sits in the Individual Giving Team; which has a broad portfolio of responsibility including recruitment and retention of cash, regular giving, and raffle supporters; legacy marketing, data marketing and supporter care – it’s a close-knit team of 32 members of staff who share a grand passion for the cause and fundraising.
Please refer to the job description for full details on the role.
They’re looking for someone who ideally has a track record of working in retail (commercially and / or within a fundraising environment) with experience of supporting digital and off-line marketing campaigns.
- Relish the opportunity to help run, what is effectively, a small business; making sure the e-commerce site delivers an exceptional supporter experience
- Have a keen eye for detail, ensuring all product information is up to date, and functionality works on the e-commerce site
- Thrive on working with suppliers, acting as the daily point of contact supporting the Retail Trading Manager making sure key project deliverables are right and on time
- Enjoy a busy day, with an ability to confidently juggle your diary to prioritise tasks
- Feel comfortable working with sales reports - using these to track stock and expenditure logs
- Love the creative process of product development; with an ability to assist in product development and delivery
- Your experience and skills will be from a solid retail administrative / marketing background to ensure you can hit the ground running in the role
- The ideal candidate will also have experience with a fundraising environment, ideally supporting the retail element of a charity
About the Charity:
Every day brings new challenges for our client. Every day, 618 seriously ill children from across the UK arrive for life-changing treatments. Every day, young lives hang in the balance as patients, families and staff battle the most complex illnesses. And every day, the brightest minds come together to achieve pioneering medical breakthroughs that change the lives of thousands of children – and change the world. This extraordinary hospital has always depended on charitable support to give seriously ill children the best chance to fulfil their potential. Without donations, they can’t help fund ground-breaking research, advanced equipment, child and family support services, and the rebuilding and refurbishment of wards and medical facilities. Their staff help to raise these vital funds for the hospital. A better future for seriously ill children starts with you.
Applications will be reviewed on an on-going basis and they reserve the right to close the role prior to the closing date should a suitable applicant be found. Therefore, you're encouraged to apply right away, to avoid disappointment
You may have experience of the following: Retail Trading Officer, Trading Operations Support Executive, Operations Executive, Operations Coordinator, Support Executive, Trading Support Executive, Community Development, Project Management, Marketing, Marketing Campaigns, Marketing Officer, Charity, Charities, Third Sector, NFP, Not for Profit etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.