9 months ago
Google's line of products and services to our clients never stops growing. The Partnerships Development team is responsible for seeking and exploring new opportunities with Google's partners. Armed with your business acumen and extensive product knowledge, you are right on the front line of interacting with our partners, and helping them find ways to grow using Google's newest product offerings. Your knowledge of relevant verticals and relationships with key industry players will help shape our great applications and content for products such as YouTube, Google TV and Commerce.
Our partners are media owners across publishing, broadcast and entertainment, commerce as well as other emerging verticals. Through our work, we are in a unique and exciting position to shape the digital and business strategies for our partners on both the demand and supply sides of the programmatic digital media industry.
On this team you will empower our partners to thrive in a digital future. You'll help large media owners to leverage the best of Google’ products and platforms to continue to grow their business. You'll with partners across all LPS verticals in concert with leads to grow partners ad growth and increase their overall satisfaction with our products and services.
Your expertise of media and publishing advertising technology, as well as Google’s holistic programmatic product offering, will allow you to identify new opportunities to fuel our Partners digital growth. You will work to identify new areas for partners business growth across Google’s product suite, (DoubleClick Reservation & Exchange, Ad Exchange, DoubleClick For Publishers and AdSense for Search) and will develop a pipeline of ad business growth and optimization opportunities as well as actioning optimizations and developing insights at scale.
Partner Solutions team empowers the ecosystem across Sales, Product and Partners to make Offers, Shopping, Wallet, Digital Content, Knowledge, Geo/Local, Social and Ads products work. We provide end-to-end technical and operations support for partners for most of Google properties. This includes influencing product strategy, developing scalable product tools, helping onboard new partners, providing technical implementation services to some of the most strategic partners and ongoing partner management.
* Develop and manage relationships with partners by becoming the trusted advisor and strengthening their product knowledge on the agenda by informing them of our latest product updates.
* Manage and grow our partners' business growth across products by developing a pipeline of ad business growth optimization opportunities, actioning optimizations at scale, deploying new product features and betas.
* Collaborate with the Go-to-Market team and technical account managers to test and implement products/features. Act as main point of contact for internal requests from various support teams.
* Perform day-to-day account management. Monitor and analyze partners’ business performance and help implement new features.
* Contribute to scaling optimizations and analysis to increase team efficiency developments.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in customer/account/partner management. Experience in the online ad industry, key platforms, trends and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
* Ability to work with publishers towards a long term business strategy.
* Detail-oriented and analytical with the ability to prioritize, plan and organize business activity.
* Proven track record of driving business growth and managing relationships in a fast moving product landscape.
* Effective team player with internal stakeholders.
* Developed communication, presentation, project and partner management skills. Comfortable presenting to groups on specific domain areas
* Developed analytical and data visualization skills (spreadsheet software and SQL).