5 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our UK Compensation team.
Enjoy a generous pension and 25 days paid annual leave.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a member of the UK Compensation team within the HR department, you’ll help us manage our compensation processes for our UK & ROI population. Your day to day activities will include:
- Provide salary benchmarking and analysis for HRBPs and the business including financial modelling and recommendations options as necessary
- Supporting the development of a benchmarking policy, outlining our offering and service to the business HR teams and wider business
- Analysing pay data in support of our pay strategy design
- Supporting the team with key BAU processes in the team including analysis, reporting, population management and data uploads etc.
- Key resource on our ‘Banding’ project with multiple, varied accountabilities as required in relation to the project. Ranging from managing the completion of our company calibration & validation sessions, to levelling roles, to supporting the team in developing and embedding new processes to engaging with key stakeholders to working with WTW and the HR team to design and define our Job Architecture infrastructure
- Undergraduate degree or relevant work experience.
- Some prior experience working within a Reward function across a range of compensation and benefits areas is preferred but we will consider experience in an analytical department of a large blue-chip organisation.
- Prior experience of providing salary benchmarking,
- Advanced Excel and data analysis skills combined with the ability to interpret and make insightful recommendations on what the data shows
- Attention to detail and ability to present data in a manner which is clear and easy to understand
- Resilience, flexibility and ability to be effective in a fast paced and challenging environment which is going through significant organisational and cultural change
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
A job you love to talk about