3 months ago
Britvic is the name behind iconic and market-leading brands such as Robinsons, Pepsi, Fruit Shoot, Tango, Squash’d, J2O, R.Whites, Gatorade, 7UP and Lipton – and we are on a journey to become the most dynamic, creative and trusted soft drinks company in the world. To get there we need to be continually sharpening our competitive edge, maximising value through creative, effective, strategic, passionate and professional Operational teams.
Progress your career:
Britvic is a very exciting and supportive place to be, with award winning brands, a clear vision, personal development and an open and honest culture. We offer a comprehensive package for this position - including a highly competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, enhanced company pension contributions, share save schemes, annual pay reviews, healthcare, vouchers and a whole host of flexible benefits
About the Role:
Risk Management is highly regarded by management within Britvic Soft Drinks and this high-profile role has wide exposure to senior management across diverse and different cultures.
It provides a unique opportunity to help the company achieve its strategic goals and gain a broad exposure and understanding of the companies’ activities. There is also great opportunity for future career progression within audit, risk management, the PMO and finance.
Our team supports the company’s activities through ensuring that risk management is an active part of managing the business - not just a box-ticking exercise.
We are always striving to improve our processes and ensure best practice so there will be opportunity to make a significant impact in this area, bringing your own skills, ideas and experiences to make what we have in place even better.
Key Responsibilities will include:
* Supporting the development of the project risk management process throughout the organisation; operating across all Business Units
* Delivering Risk Management training and promoting risk awareness
* Coordinate and facilitate risk management workshops, deep dives and lessons learnt for both project and corporate risk
* Supporting the delivery of the corporate risk process, undertaking some quarterly corporate risk management reviews with GB Operations, Ireland Exec, French Exec
* Maintenance of the corporate risk register
* Supporting the insurance renewal process and managing the data collection.
* Managing insurance claims for Employer Liability, Public and Product Liability.
* Providing support to Incident Management
* Influencing key decisions taken at project and programme level
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
* Experience of risk management and/or internal audit/compliance (is desirable – but would consider candidates who meet the other requirements).
* Excellent written, listening and verbal communications skills
* Flexible approach, willing to learn and work on own initiative
* Good planning and organising skills
* FMCG or retail experience is desirable
* Exposure to Insurance is desirable but not essential
* Enthusiasm for risk and compliance/control
* Two year’s experience in a risk management or equivalent role (Internal Audit, Compliance, Insurance)
* Degree or Equivalent
We’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees – in fact this is at the heart of our company culture and values, and we welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.