2 months ago
Risk Reporting Analyst – Milton Keynes – 12 Month FTC
Risk Reporting Analyst – Milton Keynes – 12 Month FTC
South East England
Making banking easier for all of our customers
We currently have a great opportunity for a Risk Reporting Analyst to join our team in Milton Keynes on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract basis.
As the Risk Reporting Analyst, you will be responsible for ensuring that data across all Credit Risk portfolios of the bank is managed, validated and made available to the Finance and Risk community for data analysis. The role holder will support the teams that are involved in the delivery of data for Finance and Risk stakeholders, both internal and external to the bank. The bank has acquired a lot of legacy systems; as a team we gather all of the information from the legacy systems to aggregate data, formulating it together to create a single data field.
We’re passionate about helping people and businesses prosper and we strive to be simple, personal and fair in everything we do. That’s why we’ve built a culture of respect, where everyone is empowered to keep their promises and go above-and-beyond for our customers, colleagues and the communities we serve
As a Risk Reporting Analyst your main responsibilities will be:
* Developing programs with technical skills in SAS/SQL, Excel, Access, etc.
* Performing reconciliation and validation routines across all deliverables.
* Consolidating data from different and potentially conflicting sources of data.
* Producing outputs for ad-hoc requests, this will include obtaining requirements, developing the processes to get the information and creating final outcome.
* Ensuring that strong links are created and maintained within the different Finance and Risk departments and other key business areas such as Finance, Audit and Business.
* Maintaining and creating procedure documentation for data and reporting processes.
Minimum skills and experience required:
* Experience with SAS is essential, coupled with experience working with large volumes of data, data management and development related projects
* Knowledge of Oracle, SQL, Access, Excel or Business objects
* Experience in Financial services, ideally Credit Risk is preferable
* Attention to detail and aware of quality and control alongside excellent problem solving skills
* Great communication skills to engage with different stakeholders
Salary is £50,000 - £55,000 basic
For your commitment and success, Santander offers a competitive basic salary with a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your salary and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that’s flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
Other Santander benefits include:
* Pension with generous contributions from Santander
* 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
* £6,000 car allowance per year
* Company funded Individual Private medical Insurance
* Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as Private medical insurance for your family, Dental insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan and Health assessments
* 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
* Benefits supporting you and your family, such as Childcare vouchers, voluntary Life assurance and Critical illness
* Access to an All Employee car scheme
* Excellent employee recognition schemes, be recognised for demonstrating great behaviours
* Share in Santander’s success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
* Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
You’ll be based in one of our biggest offices in the UK, right in the heart of Milton Keynes, home to a range of key functions including Marketing, Finance and Risk and conveniently located only a short walking distance from Milton Keynes Central rail station and Shopping Centre. Offering an onsite gym, restaurant, coffee shop and banking facilities, the atmosphere is a vibrant one with plenty of opportunities to socialise and get involved in local community and charity work.
We’ll give you more than a job, we’ll give you a purpose – to help people and businesses prosper.
Our aim is to be the best bank for our people, customers, shareholders and communities and we’re making it happen by focusing on the behaviours that bring everyone together. By bringing passion, talking straight, embracing change, showing respect, speaking up, keeping promises, giving support, truly listening and actively collaborating, we believe we can really make a difference.
We’ve created an environment where we always put people first, that’s why we offer flexible work options to help you do your job in a way that suits you. Whatever your unique ambitions, you’ll have plenty of room to grow, with tailored training and development opportunities and a wide range of benefits designed to suit your lifestyle. What’s more, we’ll also support you in making a difference through our volunteering and fundraising schemes. Our commitment to our people hasn’t gone unnoticed and we’ve been listed as one of Britain’s Top Employers by the Top Employers Institute since 2012.
Time to apply
If this sounds like a role you’re interested in then please apply on the link below.