10 days ago
Based in the heart of Guildford, our client is on the search for new bubbly talent to add to their sales and customer service team due to client demand! You do not need previous sales or customer service experience, all you need to bring is some enthusiasm, bags of personality and a desire for success! Our client has leaders at hand ready to provide you with all the coaching and mentoring you need if you have the ideal character traits. Perfect for graduates looking to earn some extra income and gain valuable skills in sales and customer service!
As our client continues to grow and develop they would love for you to be a part of their ongoing success!
This role entails...
• Face-to-face customer interaction with the interest to generate revenue for their clients
• To take part in events and residential campaigns to get the best possible access to potential customers
• To have brief conversations and perform small presentations for potential customers to provide full product details and sales pitch within small time windows
• To be part of the company culture and represent the company and its core values to other assistants and to customers.
What our client offers their sales and customer service brand ambassadors:
• Immediate Start
• Excellent average weekly earnings
• All team members have the opportunity for travel and international travel
• Extra incentives available for drivers with their own cars.
Skill set development;
• Product training
• Customer service
• Business strategy
• Sales techniques
• Team building
• Communication skills
• Presentation and organisational skills
• Industry knowledge
• Problem solving
• Coaching skills / techniques
Would you like the chance to earn much more than minimum wage? Great! To allow you to do this, our client has based your earnings on an uncapped commission-only model meaning there truly is no limit to what you can earn in these sales and customer service opportunities!
The client requires applicants to be over the age of 18, have the willingness to learn new and develop any existing skills you may already have in any aspect of Sales, Marketing, Promotions and Customer service. This kind of opportunity would suit you perfectly if you love speaking to people in a face to face. Our client has two routes to market; Events and Residential campaigns.
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT APPLICANTS MUST BE 18 OR OVER. ROLES ARE BASED IN AND AROUND THE GUILDFORD AREA.
Experience in the following areas will help you in your new self employed journey with this Company - Retail, Warehouse, Administration, Warehouse Operative, Administrator, Receptionist, Customer Service, Sales, Retail manager, Marketing, Sales Assistant, Cleaner, Retail Sales Assistant, Customer Service Advisor, Direct sales, Promotions, events co-ordinator or any kind of hotel, front of house or bar experience. Graduates are also encouraged to apply for this exciting opening. Why? If you have a background in any of the mentioned areas then you will already have developed a great work ethic and some great sales / customer service skills.
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 hours until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close