2 months ago
This is a fantastic sales and marketing opportunity to help the Not For Profit sector make a real difference by connecting their people, processes and technology. The team are at the forefront of driving their message to increase brand awareness, sales and helping clients understand IT and Comms improvements. They work with the Microsoft 'Tech For Social Impact' team (TSI) to provide Microsoft services to help organisations move to the cloud or ensure they are making the most of their current cloud services.
They also help with:- Hosted voice, Mobiles, Broadband & Cyber security
They are looking for a results driven, brand aware Sales and Marketing Administrator who is passionate about working with technology. You will be an integral part of the team implementing the sales and marketing plan to generate qualified online traffic and encourage product sales and customer acquisition.
It's an exciting role full of variety from developing and managing regular customer communication to increasing their presence on social networking sites; as well as being responsible for all sales and CRM reporting and administration to ensure the customers and the team are fully supported.
- Roll out marketing campaigns for lead generation
- Assist the sales team to achieve sales targets with all aspects of sales process e.g answering inbound calls, monitoring sales inbox
- Database management and cleansing
- Producing reports and quotes for customers and the sales team
- Develop regular customer communications
- Maximise online presence across the web and social media platforms
- Research and generate new ideas for marketing content and customer acquisition
- Monitor, review and report on marketing campaign and online analytics
- 1 Year of work experience, office is preferred but not essential!
- Training supplied
- Progression opportunities
- Christmas and Summer parties
- Onsite Parking
Driving licence may be required for commuting as they are slightly out of town!
17 days ago
only 11 days until close