POSITION: Sales and Marketing Assistant
BENEFITS: Pension, Company performance related profit share, huge potential to develop and be part of a dynamic team.
HOURS: 9.00 to 13.00 13.30 to 17.00 Monday to Friday
LOCATION: Romsey SO51 6AL
Our client is the UK’s leading provider of ultra high pressure water jetting services for Concrete Hydrodemolition, Cutting, Cleaning and Surface Preparation.
Due to ongoing success the company is actively seeking an experienced Sales and Marketing Assistant. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established business.
The role will be based near Romsey in the South of England.
THE ROLE (Not limited to):
- The role will evolve as experience and knowledge are gained. Creative flare and administrative skills are required.
- Reporting into the Sales and Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will be fully supported throughout their development but will however be expected to work on their own initiative, assess priorities and achieve agreed deadlines.
- Produce content for new marketing and sales literature and digital output.
- Maintain and develop the Social Media presence for the company across numerous platforms.
- Co-ordinating orders for marketing literature, signage, promotional material and merchandise etc.
- Ensures the administrative and office function within the Sales & Marketing Department runs smoothly and effectively.
- Ensure that standard documents are always available, and any changes are tracked and noted according to ISO standards.
- Add new companies to the ACT database obtained from Barbour ABI and general Market Research / New Business Development as required by the department management.
- Degree qualified in a Marketing/Business related subject.
- Possess a positive “can do” attitude and enjoy a challenge.
- An ability and flare to produce exciting and dynamic marketing content, including digital output.
- Excellent written communication.
- A pleasant and business-like telephone manner.
- An ability to undertake both creative and administrative tasks in line with the scope of the role.
- 2 Years’ experience gained in a similar office environment.
- Be able to work to deadlines.
- Be able to work within a team and on own initiative.
- Good remuneration.
- Company performance related profit share
- Potential to develop within the role.
- An exciting/enjoyable working environment and an opportunity to make a significant contribution within a growing business.
In order to apply please send a C.V and covering letter by clicking on the apply button below.
Keywords: Sales, B2B, Marketing, Administration, Admin, Sales and Marketing, Business Development, Account Manager, Sales Administrator, Sales, Product Negotiation, Customer Relationship Management, Digital Marketing, Social Media