Job Title: Sales and Marketing Assistant
Location: Northwich, Cheshire
Salary: £9.00 per hour
Type: Permanent, Part time (22.5 hours per week)
The Company provides software to organisations and agencies that deliver services to children and young people in the UK. Their professional yet friendly approach is the key to their success, fostering long-lasting relationships with customers and staff alike. They listen to their customers and consider their customer’s needs, along with any statutory requirements, and deliver what is required when it is needed.
They are looking for an ambitious individual who is looking to gain experience in sales & marketing and are keen to join a dynamic team. To be primarily responsible for support of Sales and Marketing within the Business Development Department. This will include lead generation with existing and new customers, implementation of marketing campaigns and contribution to marketing materials, monitoring and updating the Company’s website activity and generally assisting the Business Development Team.
· GCSEs (or equivalent) at grade C or above, including Maths and English.
· Highly organised and possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· A positive attitude.
· Outgoing and presentable.
· Ability to multitask and work effectivity in a fast-paced environment.
· A keen eye for detail and ability to edit and format documents.
· Knowledge of marketing and advertising techniques (preference but not essential).
Training will be provided on all aspects of the Sales and marketing role.
· Death in Service
· Critical Illness Cover & Pension.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Sales and Marketing Administrator, Administrator, Business Support, Admin Assistant, Team Administrator, Sales Assistant, Marketing Assistant, Office Junior, Salesperson, Office Assistant, Sales and Marketing, Business Development Assistant, Administrative Support may also be considered for this role.