5 months ago
Sales Apprenticeship - Buyacar
Updated at, 2019-04-12T08:34:31-04:00
CLOSE DATE FOR APPLICATIONS 02/01/2019
PROPOSED START DATE 04/02/2019
Buyacar.co.uk is an online marketplace that sources deals for new, nearly new and used cars in the UK. We were one of the first companies in the UK to offer new cars for sale online and currently enable consumers to buy a car, pay for it and then have the car, be it new or used, delivered directly to their door.
We have built up solid relationships across the motoring industry and now offer a complete end to end service, allowing you to part exchange and finance a new car, all from one site.
Our continued investment in new technology and software has resulted in buyacar.co.uk becoming one of the UK's leading online car retailers. We are unique, we have helped revolutionise the way people buy cars and focus on providing the best deals and customer service. We are purely online and our website is powered by some amazing technology that we are constantly developing to keep us at the forefront of this growing market space.
We are now looking to add to our team with the appointment of a Sales Apprentice (Buyacar). This is a great opportunity to join a thriving, online business with big ambitions at a time of huge growth and development.
As a Sales Apprentice, your main role will be to develop sales leads from online enquiries generated via our website and inbound calls.
You will play a key role in making sure that our customers receive an outstanding experience from buyacar.co.uk so you must be a highly customer focused individual with a passion for sales and account management.
This exciting role will offer you unrivalled growth as well as exposing you to exciting, high-performing media brands, leading agencies and prestigious clients. We're committed to helping you succeed, and we'll support you every step of the way. With Dennis's first-rate resources, inspiring people and challenging projects, your professional life is set to get off to a thrilling start. You'll also pick up a professional qualification through your apprenticeship course.
You’ll be motivated and hungry to work in a sales role, you’ll be confident and willing to make cold calls as well as robust enough to handle rejections. Insightful and assured, you'll enjoy sharing ideas at internal meetings. A true team player, you'll be skilled at forging relationships with colleagues. You’ll also know when to work independently and take initiative, and will be ready to play an active role in your own learning and development.
You will need to have a can-do attitude and a passion for turning leads into sales and excellent communication skills, both verbal and written are essential.
At Dennis, we’re dedicated to creating brands that people want to work with, and a culture that people want to work in. We’re unique, and so are you. You’ll enjoy a host of benefits and perks when you join us, on top of a satisfying salary. And that’s not all:
* We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
* Our Commitment. We’re very proud to support The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of their vision.
* We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
* We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime to a destination that certainly has the ‘wow’ factor.
* We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for one of our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day - we can guarantee you will share the enjoyment of life at Dennis.
Dennis does not discriminate. We’re just interested in your skills, your talent and your potential. So if you feel like this role is for you, we'd like to hear from you.