3 months ago
Sales Assistants : Graduates Welcome
Our client is an expanding sales and marketing company who requires ambitious individuals for their Nottingham location.
They are looking for ambitious graduates, students or generally strong minded individuals that they can coach to assist with their sales team. The coaching will heavily consist of Sales, Marketing and Customer Service to help build skills and confidence so they can start in their busy residential campaign sales team.
Successful applicants will:
• Have strong communication skills
• Be able to multi task and problem solve
• Enjoy learning and personal development
• Perform well within teams
• Be ambitious and enjoy taking on responsibility
• Have an outgoing and friendly personality
What`s in it for you?
• Fantastic earning potential
• The opportunity to be cross coached in all aspects of Sales & Marketing
• Development of interpersonal skills and confidence
• Representing clients in fun and lively environments
• Advancement based on individual merit and performance
• Rapid progression & Business Development opportunities
• Opportunities to travel
Experience is not necessary, neither is a degree, as they will provide full product coaching & on-going support and guidance to self-motivated individuals; although some previous experience of sales, promotions, retail, hospitality, travel or tourism would be an advantage for this fantastic self employed commission only opportunity as a Marketing and Sales Assistant!.
Being a graduate is not essential for this role, however our client feels graduates may have the necessary life experience and transferable skills in order to become successful in their industry as many of their sales team come from a university/graduate background.
Good communication skills and eagerness to learn new skills are essential!
Our Business Development Programme is in place for the more ambitious candidate.
APPLY ONLINE NOW!
IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE!
ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE OVER 18 AND LIVE IN THE UK : based in Nottingham and surrounding areas
4 days ago
only 3 days until close