Our client is a world leader within the marketing and sales industry, and is on the lookout for the next generation of Sales Assistants to represent their Bristol based organisation and their clients which include nationally and internationally recognisable brands.
This opportunity would benefit you if you have little/no experience and are looking to start a new career within marketing and sales industry, however those with experience could also benefit from this role.
This role entails...
• Face-to-face customer interaction with the interest to generate revenue for their clients
• To take part in event and residential campaigns to get the best possible access to potential customers
• To have brief conversations and perform small presentations for potential customers to provide full product details and sales pitch within small time windows
• Fantastic uncapped commission only earning, paid weekly
• To be part of the company culture and represent the company and its core values to other assistants and to customers.
The benefits of the role...
• A busy social calendar, with both work and social events weekly
• Opportunities to travel both nationally and internationally.
• Flexible working hours being self-employed
• A world renowned coaching system, that involves full product coaching
What you must have...
• As mentioned before no previous experience is required for this role
• A good work ethic and a positive attitude with the ability to work within a team
• The capability to bring enthusiasm and flair into the work environment and have the determination to succeed
• Must be 18 or over
If this role sounds like you then please click the ‘Apply’ button
Please include an up to date phone number and the recruitment team will contact you as soon as possible!