5 months ago
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Strategic planning experience (either working at agencies, marketing departments or media owners).
* Experience delivering insight from data and research.
* Professional accreditation within the advertising and marketing industry.
* Ability to get hands-on with a variety of data sources and approaches.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Sales Development Managers are a team of strategic planning specialists within our Client Solutions and Analytics team (CSA). We support Sales teams and their clients with category insight, marketing insight and deep knowledge on marketing effectiveness.
We develop industry thought leadership, working closely with our Analytical Consultants to apply Google data and commissioned third party research to deliver new insight to customers. We manage these projects to answer key industry questions and drive our reputation for delivering deep industry insight.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
* Work in alignment with one of Google’s client sector teams to understand the industry sector’s business challenges and objectives and develop a strategy for insight, thought leadership and marketing solutions.
* Articulate a point of view on marketing planning and effectiveness, supporting Sales teams on C-Level marketing discussions.
* Work with relevant data sets to develop consumer and category insights.
* Work with our Marketing and internal Design team to bring projects to market in a creative and impactful way.