5 months ago
DePuy Synthes is part of Johnson & Johnson, the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. Depuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials.
A Sales Development Manager reports into the Sales Director and part of the regional management team.
We are seeking a Sales Development Manager to cover the Kent region.
* Drive required divisional sales growth across the Orthopaedic portfolio in targeted competitor accounts/BU. (as defined by the Sales Director)
* Develops Account Acquisition Plans with the Regional Sales Managers and Sales Specialist for the target accounts.
* Co-ordinates and drives the execution of the Acquisition Plans with the UK Sales Team, EMEA Marketing Team and other relevant functional areas (e.g. Managed Services Company etc
* Leads the implementation plan for the acquired target accounts and co-ordinates the activity across the organisation
* Continually develops a pipeline of potential target accounts with the Sales Management Team.
* Work with Sales Development Managers within other Business Units for National Account Targets as defined by the DePuy Synthes Leadership Team
* Effectively partners with the regional sales management team, sales consultants and marketing team, to ensure we harness the full extent of our company resources and deliver more than our competitors
* Adherence in full to Johnson & Johnson HCC standards and standards of business conduct
* Sales growth responsibility in targeted accounts as defined by the SD
* Engage and lead in commercial discussions with hospital procurement and business management teams.
* Develop/ manage strong relationships with national key customers and opinion leaders.
* Conducts business activities in compliance with ethics and legal requirements
Essential: Proven 5 years of hitting sales targets
Successful track record in sales that includes a track record in account acquisitions
Competitive selling skills
Experience with buying groups, procurement managers
Essential: Strong Working knowledge of NHS
Skills and Aptitudes:
* Leadership skills
* Competitive selling skills
* Good interpersonal skills
* Commercial Accumen
* Key Account Management/Planning
* Good Presentation skills
* Knowledge of buying groups, procurement-existing knowledge and relationships
* Effective Negotiator
* Ability to deal with change
* Positive outlook
* Dynamic, enthusiastic and hard-working individual
* Proactive - anticipates problems and shows initiative for problem-solving and generating new ideas
* Trustworthy - able to deal with confidential information in an appropriate and sensitive way
* Flexible - willing to work the hours required for the successful completion of tasks
* Resilient -able to deal with a challenging and fast paced environment
* Field Based role, requires daily travel
* Some overnight stays may be required - up to 2 nights per week
* The post will require some international travel on occasions
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)