6 months ago
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in technical consulting and pre-sales engagement.
* Experience working with cloud, ad and marketing technologies.
* Experience being part of a sales process.
* Experience working with analytical tools, working with reports and implementing code.
* Understanding of client data strategies, digital media buying, digital attribution and measurement solutions.
* Demonstrated ability as a coach and mentor, with the ability to develop relationships.
* Ability to drive projects to completion while collaborating cross-functionally, multi-tasking and manage multiple clients at the same time.
* Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Working within our Google Marketing Platform (GMP) Sales team, you'll help the Sales team define solutions to business and marketing challenges, articulate the value of our product and key features and overcome technical and other objections during the sales cycle. Specifically, you'll blend the ability to be in front of customers and prospects in a sales capacity with the ability to talk with technical and other functional stakeholders.
You will ensure the Sales team is setting fair and realistic expectations for prospects that our support and implementation teams will be able to deliver on. You will also be a key link between the pre-sales process and our post-sales Solution Specialists who will support on delivery should a prospect sign with us. Your main area of focus will be data strategy (e.g. collection, integration, transformation, activation), with a product focus on Cloud4Marketing and how this interacts with the Google Marketing Platform as well as a prospects existing technical infrastructure.
Global Solutions is the link between Google products and business. Your focus is to help turn innovation into complete, packaged tools that allow our customers to get the most that they need from our suite of products. As part of the Global Solutions team, you'll help to ensure that Google has adopted the right strategy for our products. Working in one of three specialized areas – Performance, Brand, or Publisher & Platform – you'll use your expertise to help front-line Sales partners to work their magic quickly and effectively. Above all, you are passionate about all things digital, and want to help shape the ever-changing world of online advertising.
* Design and deliver tailored customer centric sales engagements; focused on how applications of C4M and GMP products can solve for key business challenges around data strategy, audience management and activation and media measurement/attribution and deliver live platform demos as part of these engagements.
* Collaborate with cross-functional partners, Sales, Product Management and Engineering, to ensure we are positioning and articulating the value of our products and features correctly and in a way that sets us up well for sales success.
* Provide technical input to resolve customer queries and build relationships with clients and partners.
* Lead strategic projects to improve our product offering for our customers.
* Build product expertise of the full C4M and GMP product suite and other similar tools, with a focus on data and audience strategy.