18 days ago
£35,000 (+ Incentives)
We are looking for a passionate and driven salesperson to manage our clients expanding and forward thinking sales team.
Our Daventry based clients are looking for the right person to manage and work along side their sales team. Our clients own a number of exciting, growing businesses including hotels, co-working and standard office spaces and workshops to let.
The sales manager will be the driving force behind generating new business, strengthening relationships and seeking new business opportunities.
The right candidate should have management experience, a full understanding of the sales process, be computer literate particularly with Microsoft Excel, CRM aware and have excellent customer service skills. We are looking for someone who is one step ahead and can bring new ideas and be open to new ideas from the team.
• Drive revenue, maximise lead conversions and close sales effectively
• Drive target expectations and motivate the team to exceed these expectations
• Devise and implement sales strategies and strengthen our market share
• Responsibility for recruitment, development and training of sales staff
• Deliver exceptional customer service
• Responsibility for budgets, P & L, reporting, invoicing and forecasting
• Liaise with external suppliers, including agencies and research firms
• Monitor market trends and competition activities
• Create and maintain a calendar of sales activities
• Manage the day to day work of the sales team
• Comply and enforce company policies and procedures applicable to sales and branding
This is an opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager to join our clients business based in Daventry with a salary of £35,000 + incentives.
APPLY NOW to be in with a chance of being considered.