3 months ago
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience developing, presenting, and executing display and video campaigns.
* Experience working with internal and external stakeholders.
* Understanding of the video landscape.
* Understanding of YouTube’s performance offerings across products and ability to consolidate this knowledge into customer proposals.
* Understanding of performance video measurement.
* Ability to take initiative, remain resilient, and work comfortably with change.
* Excellent influencing skills.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As the YouTube Sales Managers, you will be the frontline YouTube expert working with Industry Managers to grow Google’s UK YouTube opportunity. The team will be responsible for pipeline building, product experience, and bringing new opportunities to clients. In this role, you will report into the Head of YouTube Sales and be a key team member in the UK Display and Video Media team.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
* Create and/or feed into existing sector specific YouTube business plans, aligning with leads to execute.
* Drive business growth for YouTube for target customers and scaled sector priorities. Work alongside DV Sales Managers and Industry Managers to directly offer opportunities.
* Develop sector-specific product knowledge, case studies, events, insights and sales materials to create client-centric, solutions at scale.
* Collaborate with Account Coordinators to own the numbers for the sector. Develop insight into pipeline and forecasting, risk assessment, opportunity analysis, product feature and format adoption, and relevant industry trends.
* Partner with teams to ensure the right levers are executed. Work across internal stakeholders to enhance the sector plan.