Job Title: Sales & Marketing Manager
Location: Guildford, Surrey
Salary: Competitive dependant on experience
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
The company is an innovative, market-leading lawyers who specialise in commercial debt recovery and litigation. Based in modern offices on the outskirts of Guildford with ample parking, there is a vacancy in their focused, but friendly, Sales & Marketing department.
Purpose of the Role:
- To manage the Sales & Marketing team whilst executing digital, social and online marketing campaigns together Hubspot software.
- To assist in the marketing administration of the company under the direction of the Managing Director to deliver effective communications and research for the marketing activities
- To assist in the research of new business opportunities including within their existing client base
- To attract and convert new business by maximising SEO and converting inbound marketing leads.
- To assess inbound prospect registrations (via The Company's website) and either accept/reject as clients according to established criteria and register them as clients.
- To increase Sales of the business by research, analysis and pro-active development of sales opportunities under the direction of the Managing Director and the conversion of inbound enquiries into registered clients
- To identify opportunities for new business within the existing client base and associated group companies and manage consequent action
- To assist the Management team and paralegals with appointments, correspondence and practical arrangements in pursuing the above objectives and to promote the market presence of The Company through a variety of media tools.
- To maintain, action and review all Sales and Marketing tasks, events and appointments
- To manage and resource sales opportunity research, database management and telemarketing activity to achieve departmental targets
- To control clean contact databases and accurate data
- To liaise with external suppliers for design, marketing services and PR
- Organising directors and managers for copywriting articles, website blogs, adverts and the company mailings
- Production of management reports and KPIs
- Telephone closing and administration of incoming prospect leads/registrations into clients.
- To ensure the timely delivery of sales quotations and subsequent follow-up calls
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience using Hubspot or similar CRM/Marketing software
- Marketing experience in a B2B background
- Experience in Digital Marketing and SEO
- Management experience
- Ability to organise and prioritise work in situations that can include time pressure, interruptions and demands from separate managers
- Computer literacy and keyboard skills for database maintenance, and Microsoft Office products
- Strong Communication skills, both written and oral.
- Confidence and ability to develop good personal relationships
- Ability to work on own initiative with an innovative, positive and forward-thinking approach
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and covering letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Marketing Executive, SEO Executive, Business Development Manager, Executive, Business Development, Business Developer, Business Development, Sales Development, Business Development Lead, Direct Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Executive, Marketing Campaign Manager, B2B Marketing, Senior Marketing Analyst, Marketing Director, Senior Marketing Coordinator, Exhibition Coordinator, Marketing Strategy Manager, Business Development, Group Marketing Coordinator, Head of Marketing, Sales Manager, Direct Sales, Key Sales, Business Plan, Head of Business Development, Sales, Senior Sales Manager, New Client Sales, B2B, Account Director, Key Account Manager may also be considered for this role.