Sales & Marketing Assistant
£20,000 - £25,000 plus benefits
This premium food business needs support within its marketing and sales team with responsibilities encompassing lead generation, event organisation and the management of trade marketing assets such as brochures, business proposals, POS assets et al. You will manage prospects lists, represent the brand externally and monitor industry news to share with internal colleagues.
Our Ideal Candidate
• High level of written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent time management and organisational ability
• Very proactive, with the ability to work autonomously and as part of – and across – teams
• Excellent attention to detail and quality control
• Ability to manage priorities, work in a fast-paced environment and find solutions
• Focus on results and commercial awareness to be able to drive business outcomes
• Shows an interest or desire in the world of tea
A lovely premium hot drink business – entrepreneurial and growing – this is an ideal step for an ambitious and hands-on type who is up for a challenge of working in a smaller, less process driven organisation. Experts in their field with an established luxury proposition it suits people who can represent the brand and all its values in their everyday activity.
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment and have significant marketing recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management and insight / research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please e-mail or call one of the team now.
If you don’t feel this role is quite right for you but think you know someone who might be suitable do please pass this advert on. We do offer a recommend a friend scheme and you could receive £200 of John Lewis vouchers should your recommended friend be offered and accept the role.