3 months ago
This company is looking for an organised Sales & Marketing Coordinator to help with the execution of their demand generation strategy for their US operations.
In this role, the Sales & Marketing Coordinator will work closely with US Sales and the rest of the Marketing Team to implement effective sales and marketing initiatives - with the goal of driving new business pipeline, supporting customer retention and growing revenue.
They are seeking to fill this position with an enthusiastic, detail-oriented individual, with a strong work ethic and a commitment to teamwork.
This position reports directly to the Chief Marketing Officer. The role is based at their headquarters in Reading, UK but the right candidate will need to show flexibility with their hours as they will be dealing with the US team (based on the East Coast) and will therefore be expected to occasionally work in line with US time zones.
- Maintain accurate contact data for US customers and prospects; manage email bounce backs/unsubscribe requests, upload new data into the CRM.
- Triage leads and assign them to the right people within the sales organisation
- Help with the execution of all demand generation activities including: email campaigns, social marketing, webinars, trade shows and events
- Maintain and drive local content for the US website
- Manage all marketing admin tasks for the US market: business cards, raising supplier orders/purchase orders, ordering stock, creating reports, sourcing images, adapting corporate materials, helping with creating, designing and proofreading marketing materials aimed at the US market
- Assist with content creation: copy-writing for emails, blogs, news, web pages
- Monitor and support social media: posting content, respond and engage
- Help gather and analyse market data
- Gather and keep accurate marketing metrics to benchmark and measure success
- Ensure the sales team have access to the necessary collateral and sales tools including powerpoint presentations, customer case studies
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE:
- A team player and continuous learner
- Skilled at being effective in a small and lean organisation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Professional, diligent, committed and creative
- Capable of managing and prioritising multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to readily adapt as priorities shift to meet business needs
- Adhere to deadlines
- A passion for anything marketing
Headquartered at Reading, United Kingdom, they deliver cloud-based CRM and business applications to growing and mid-market organisations, at an affordable price.
They value their customers and their aim is to make them more successful, which is reflected in everything they do. Their culture is one of co-operation, creativity and commitment. They are also very friendly and sociable - they have been known to have movie nights, company outings and plenty of cakes!
about 1 month ago
only 8 days until close
28 days ago
only 8 hours until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close