7 months ago
Trustmarque provides end-to-end IT services that deliver value at every single stage of the IT lifecycle. We help our customers develop and integrate the right IT solutions that deliver real business value and success. From strategy planning and integration, to licensing, deployment and on-going support, we are dedicated to making your technology investment process straightforward and more successful. We provide software, cloud computing, security and datacentre solutions to ensure your business can achieve its desired outcomes. Trustmarque’s pedigree is synonymous with being one of the UK’s biggest Large Account Reseller for over 30 years.
Purpose of the role:
The Sales Director will have direct responsibility of all Sales and Marketing functions across Trustmarque and will be the significant contributor towards the creation, adoption and successful delivery of the Sales and Marketing strategy for Trustmarque.
The Sales Director will strengthen market position of Trustmarque as the Senior Leadership Team member with accountability for Sales and Marketing, developing and maintaining Sales and Marketing activities and designing client solutions to win new business consistent with our strategic goals.
To achieve sales targets to agreed KPI leading to income growth from new business that supports Trustmarque achieving its financial targets.
* Set the sales and marketing plan to generate new leads through appropriate channels.
* The Sales Director will be responsible for ensuring that suitable business targets are set appropriately at a sales team management level whereby the combined sales achievement meets the individual BP expectations from the respective business areas.
* Define and own the sales process from identification, to successful customer acquisition
* Monitor, measure and analyse the metrics through the sales cycle to improve win volumes and ratios
* Establish, develop and embed customer targeting strategy aligned to business propositions
* Have developed long-term customer networks within the relevant sectors to retain and generate opportunities.
* Drive and set the marketing strategy to establish a marketing leading brand, support customer retention and drive new sales lead generation
* Directly contribute through individual ownership of key client prospects
* Deliver external/internal workshops to further client engagement and advance the sales process
* Drive the interaction between business units, implementations, operations, technology, legal, HR and finance teams to arrive at the right propositions to market and establish the framework to set solutions to meet the client objectives, and which the business can implement and deliver, in a compliant way and at the right price
* Negotiate and close contracts
* Maintain business intelligence and increase company-wide awareness and knowledge
* Become and remain an expert on the solutions provided by Trustmarque
* Contribute regularly to thought-leadership white papers across the industry.
* Act as an ambassador and role model for Trustmarque
* University degree
* Evidence of successful sales and marketing leadership and functional management
* Evidence of operating at a senior level as an active member of an executive management team
* Evidence of successful individual sales achievements
* Demonstrable evidence of working on complex solutions to tight deadlines
* Preferably 5-10 years’ experience in a similar function
* Experienced user of Microsoft Office (Excel/PPT/Word), and other sales related tools
* In-depth knowledge of the IT Reseller industry
* Ideally, knowledge of current trends and best practices in the IT Reseller industry including tools and technology platforms