Sales and Marketing Executive – Negotiable Salary (DOE) + Benefits – Harrogate, UK
With over 50 years’ experience, Warehouse Storage Solutions is one of the UK’s biggest and best-respected providers of racking and storage systems. We’re looking for a talented marketing executive to join our rapidly growing team based in Harrogate. Reporting to the Managing Director, the Sales and Marketing Executive will take on a range of responsibilities including campaign management, digital and lead follow up. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with a first-rate firm.
The key responsibilities of a Sales and Marketing Executive include, but are not limited to:
- Acting as the expert in SEO, PPC, Display, Social and Affiliates, identifying new and innovative ways to drive traffic to websites
- Creating and implementing SEO, PPC and Social Media strategies to drive traffic to the website
- Overseeing content and website management, including content creation for the website, case studies, blog posts and social media channels
- Planning, implementing, measuring and reporting performances of all marketing campaigns
- Following up leads, including contacting perspective and existing customers to generate sales
- Managing Adwords campaigns, targeted customer marketing campaigns, and creating landing pages and email campaigns
- Keeping the company ahead of its competition by keeping up to date with changes and opportunities in the industry
As one of the UK’s biggest and best-respected providers of racking and storage systems, Warehouse Storage Solutions Ltd is a trusted supplier to many of the world’s leading organisations. With over 50 years’ experience, our team has the knowledge and expertise to recommend, design and install the right system for your business.
The benefits of being a Sales and Marketing Executive are:
- Salary negotiable (up to £23k) and commensurate with level of relevant experience
- 25 days’ holiday per annum + pension + private health insurance
- Full training and continuous professional development support provided
The key skills and qualities of a Sales and Marketing Executive:
- At least 3 years’ digital, online and social media experience, with a proven ability to deliver and analyse the results of campaigns
- Experience using Google Analytics, and a thorough understanding of paid media, PPC, SEO and social media and how to drive growth through these channels
- Strong organisational skills, able to multi-task and perform a wide variety of tasks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to communicate at all levels
- Enjoys working on own initiative and as part of a team to deliver results, learn and share knowledge, and fully integrate well into a team environment
- Self-motivation and determination to succeed essential
- Flexible attitude to cover work as required
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.