about 1 year ago
Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
Want to work in one of the fastest growing and most innovative businesses at Amazon? Interested in working in a high impact role? Come and join our Kindle team and help define the course of a revolutionary reading device. Kindle wirelessly downloads books, magazines, newspapers, and personal documents to a crisp, high-resolution electronic ink display that looks and reads like real paper.
The Kindle team at Amazon is looking for an innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed Sales & Marketing Specialist for Offline Devices team.
The position is based in Amazon’s EU UK offices in Shoreditch.
As a Sales & Marketing Specialist for Devices, your responsibilities will include the following:
· Promo creation & end to end management (Accruals, SOA, financial claim, Branson tool management & follow up with resellers)
· Complete product set up forms & Hamlet tool management
· Manage reseller price list through to approval
· Product info embargo communication
· Coordinate reseller AR escalation
· New product sample management
· POS store list management
· Budgetary administration support (PO creation and tracking)
· Product set up for GTM (marketing areas)
· Artwork briefings and approval tracking
· Retailer website support - UK, DE and potential for FR (preferably fluent in German and French)
· Weekly retailer website tracking
· Independence and flexibility
· History of effectively managing external customers and successfully working with internal teams to build new capability and implement projects
· Accomplished range of skill from high-level strategic thinking to creative and detailed team leadership
· Superior verbal and written communications skills
· Analytical approach to problem solving and a track record of driving results through continuous improvement
· Proficiency at leveraging precious resources
· Experience indirectly leading operational and project teams
· High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· 2 years of work experience in sales/account management, operations, ecommerce, and retail with consumer electronics or high-tech products preferred
· A bachelor's degree is required
· Master degree is preferred