3 months ago
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience in management consulting, investment banking, corporate strategy, or project management experience in a technology/media company.
* Experience in technical tooling and implementation, SQL, application development, dashboard implementation, and roll-out and data-structure/schema design.
* Experience in cloud computing focused on technical solutions for cloud in EMEA.
* MBA or Master's degree.
* Knowledge of the technical pillars of cloud computing, given the technical nature of the work undertaken by the Customer Engineer (CE) organization.
* Demonstrated business acumen with the ability to successfully navigate and influence stakeholders within a complex business environment; ability to handle multiple, simultaneous projects under pressure.
* Background in establishing new processes and cadence within high-growth organizations.
* Distinctive problem-solving and project management skills.
* Excellent communication and facilitation skills, along with a demonstrated track record of building relationships with stakeholders.
About the job
Google Cloud teams work with schools, companies, and government agencies to make them more productive, mobile, and collaborative. You help fellow sales Googlers by performing budgeting, planning, and analysis activities — and through your passion for the magic of Google products like G Suite and Chrome. Not only do you provide invaluable financial and budgeting input, but you also devise new ways for us to communicate with potential leads and bring them into the Google fold. Your insight means you excel at customer segmentation, acquisition, and retention. You combine clean communication with strong analytical skills and a solid commitment to providing customers with a Googley customer experience. You also peer into the future for us; you examine and analyze statistical data to forecast marketing trends and to identify potential new markets for Google Cloud.
Our Google Cloud teams work with companies, schools and government agencies to build and innovate at scale and transform their organizations. As a Sales Operations Lead, you'll help Google Cloud by performing strategic analysis, organizational planning, and process design that help us grow at incredible speed. Not only will you provide invaluable strategic and planning input, but you will also devise new ways for us to grow and build our team. You will also examine and analyze statistical data to identify patterns and trends that represent new opportunities for Google Cloud.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers and developers see the benefits of our technology come to life.
* Drive the business forward and establish operational cadence for the EMEA Customer Engineering (CE) management team, specifically designing and executing on a regular business review schedule.
* Build the operating model for the CE organization and identify talent/process gaps and mapping out how different parts of the team can best work together.
* Collaborate with other Strategy and Ops colleagues to align the CE business with other cross-functional teams, taking the lead on following up on key business actions with the CE leadership team.
* Design and implement technical solutions for operational tooling, requiring SQL expertise, simple application development, dashboard implementation and
roll-out and data-structure/schema design.
* Drive creation and execution of the long-term business strategies that help the CE team generated sustained growth of Google Cloud.