4 months ago
Role: Sales Pursuit Marketing Senior Manager Europe/ Latin America
Location: London, UK
Salary £68,000 £83,000 depending on experience + benefits
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Join Corporate Functions and you will become part of a diverse team which offers the essential expertise that enables all of our employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Our Corporate Functions professionals work in areas such as Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, CIO, Information Security, and Geographic Services.
Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference.
About Our Team:
We are a team of professional marketers focused exclusively on helping Accenture’s business teams win more work. We do this by applying innovative, differentiating strategies and creative tactics designed to capture the client’s imagination. We create experiences designed to help client stakeholders imagine the art of the possible, and to envision Accenture as being the partner to help them achieve their goals.
The individual will lead a cross-industry team of sales pursuit marketers responsible for creating differentiated messaging and innovative assets for multiple, complex sales opportunities across clients in Europe and Latin America. Committed to blending marketing strategies with extraordinary client experiences, the Sales Pursuit Marketing Lead will bring a high level of creativity and innovation to every sales opportunity, anchored in a tailored marketing strategy that aligns with the business and client objectives.
In addition to leadership responsibilities, the individual will lead the marketing efforts for some of Accenture’s most important deals across Europe and Latin America. The individual will work closely with sales and industry leads to identify Accenture’s competitive positioning, win themes, and overarching messaging for both sole source and competitive opportunities. This individual will excel at marketing strategy, storytelling, making the complex simple, and finding creative channels that will sell Accenture’s differentiators.
* Set the strategy and prioritization for pursuit marketing across Europe and Latin America
* Coach and lead teams creating and executing pursuit based marketing strategies and outcomes
* Lead the marketing strategy, messaging, and creative marketing solutioning for some of Accenture’s most important deals including:
* Facilitate messaging sessions with sales teams
* Take the complex and make it simple, creating client-focused messages that drive differentiation
* Create compelling stories that bring together the clients’ challenge, industry context, Accenture recommendation, and client value proposition into an easily understood and memorable narration
* Position Accenture in the New and develop/implement creative ways to tell the Accenture story
* Position Accenture in the “new”…in ways that surprise our clients
* Oversee workflow processes for Accenture Marketers and agency partners delivering pursuit based marketing
* Develop and deliver training to global pursuit based marketing team to build teams’ skills
* Track and manage to an established set of Key Performance Indicators
* Track, manage, and collaborate with internal and external agency partners to deliver
* Directly manage a team of eight marketers and indirectly manage a team of digital marketers, program managers, and creative partners dedicated to pursuit marketing.
Skills & Experience
* Degree, with emphasis in Marketing (preferred)
Professional Skill Requirements:
* Proven experience in a B2B sales and marketing environment
* Proven experience in storytelling
* Proven experience in Marketing strategy development and planning
* Proven experience in message and sales campaign development
* Strong written, content development and oral communication skills
* Ability to develop and apply creative and innovative solutions to complex issues
* Ability to present and sell an idea to both internal and external audiences
* Ability to influence highest levels of leadership within Accenture’s large, matrixed organization through relationship building and strong executive-level presence
* Ability to generate ideas and quickly pivot to execution
* Proven ability to motivate, manage and optimize in a high-paced, virtual, collaborative and team-oriented environment wit
* Resourceful and able to move forward with ambiguity
* Ability to multi-task and work quickly and effectively under pressure
* Strong project management, budget management and financial reporting skills
* Ability to negotiate, mediate and manage conflicts to resolve complex or disputed issues
* Ability to manage projects under tight deadline
* Ability to deliver projects on time, on budget, including managing multiple third party agencies
What’s in it for you?
All of our Corporate Functions professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.