10 months ago
Instrumental is an online scouting business focused on solving the pain of talent and track discovery for the music industry in a streaming world. Our TalentAI platform uses machine learning and data science to identify high potential new artists or tracks for our subscribers. Our target clients include record labels (majors and independents), music publishers, promoters, sync agencies, brands and managers.
We are a young, innovative and passionate team London. The business is backed by the leading venture builder, Blenheim Chalcot. Our clients include Live Nation, Pan Macmillan, NBC Universal, Universal Music, WMG & a range of independent music businesses.
Do you have the hunger to pursue a career in sales and a keen interest in music? Instrumental already has a strong presence in the USA, but wants to expand this in 2018 as we work with more US based clients.
What you’ll be doing:
* Growing our business in North America
* Building a loyal client base through driving US sales of our SaaS subscription service
* Presenting the business at industry events and client meetings
* Prospecting and reaching out to prospective clients
* Translating client needs and learnings into actionable insight and recommendations on our product development
* Reporting to the Head of Sales providing insight into North American growth
A bit about you:
* Degree educated
* A digital native with a passion for music and the role of social networks in new talent discovery
* Empathetic and curious – you genuinely want to ease clients’ pain points
* Excellent verbal, written and listening skills and ability to build rapport at all levels
* Contagiously energetic with an insatiable desire to improve yourself and the processes around you
* Independent and autonomous - you have experience of working out problems on your own
What Instrumental will do for you
* Very competitive salary and uncapped commission
* Great development opportunities for great people, inside our company and more widely in the Blenheim Chalcot group
* A chance to join a well-funded, disruptive start-up in a period of ongoing, sustainable growth
* Become an integral part of a young, energetic and friendly team.