3 months ago
Biosense Webster (BSW) is a key
growth driver for the Global Surgery Group, operating in a fast growing and
rapidly developing Electrophysiology marketplace. As a business we have a close
relationship and understanding with our customers and as a result, have a
strong product portfolio today and a strong pipeline for the future. We have a
plethora of new products being launched to the market in the next few years,
offering a unique opportunity for accelerated sales growth.
We are seeking to recruit a highly
hardworking, motivated and ambitious individual to take the role of Sales
Specialist for our North London region. The Sales Specialist will be
responsible for shaping the business plan for one of the most important
territories in BSW UKIRL, in conjunction with the sales development Manager
(SDM) and regional sales manager. Reporting to the regional sales manager. The
Sales Specialist will be expected to collaborate with other members of the team
(SMD, Technical Specialists, Clinical Training Leader, Platform Manager, other
Sales Specialists) in order to optimize customer experience and improve sales
and take share opportunities.
The key objective of this role will
be to deliver the sales target within the identified geographic area, meeting
all strategic and business objectives. A key territory for KOLs, the Sales
Specialist will be responsible for maintaining and developing relationships
with KOLs, building a strong internal network across all levels of BSW to best
serve these individuals.
will be responsible for the following:
* Responsibility to meet and exceed sales targets for
their geographic area
* Develop catheter utilisation in Electrophysiology to
gain market share and to achieve sales targets aligned with the Business
* Collaborate with RSM, sales development Manager,
Clinical Training Lead, Technical Specialist, and Sales Specialist) to
develop creative activities to achieve sales targets and to allow the
franchise to gain market share and differentiate from competition.
* Execute on key EMEA Marketing strategies to include the
successful roll out of new products in 2019
* Maintain and develop firm business relationships with
KOLs and other strategically meaningful clinical and economic partners
* Develop in depth understanding of the needs and
objectives of customers on all levels- both clinical and non-clinical
partners, in order to develop tailored solutions which improve sales and
sales potential for Biosense Webster.
* Responsible for the development of pricing and
commercial content for all tenders to ensure a best-in-class submission as
well as ongoing management of tenders throughout their life cycle.
* Maintain knowledge of competitor’s products and
strategies in the local market
* Adopt Credo based principles in all interactions with
internal and external customers.
should ideally meet the following criteria:
* Desirable but not essential Degree level education in
Scientific, Business, Life Science or Medical Areas
* Medical sales experience, preferably within a hospital
environment, with proven sales target achievements.
* Fluent in English both verbal and written communication
* Excellent listening skills. Ability to build positive
* Have the capacity to gain in-depth product and
procedure knowledge and the ability to communicate effectively with every
level of the hospital hierarchy.
* Must be self-disciplined, organised, and be able to
take ownership and responsibility for business objectives.
* Must be highly motivated and have a strong desire to
succeed in a demanding role.
* Experience within the Cardiovascular and/ or
Electrophysiology environment would be an advantage.
* Proven, consistent track record in developing key
* A great teammate and independent thinker
* Ability to positively influence thinking, behaviour and
* Trained to apply advanced Microsoft package skills:
Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook
* Full & clean driving license
We respectively request Government
Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purpose of the
Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
If you decide to apply for the
position, any personal data, which you provide shall be processed by J&J
Medical Ltd. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of
recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)