10 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Sales Through Service team based in any core Sky site.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Plus, access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Providing actionable insight to the STS Manager and Operational Management team – including overlays, incentives and campaigns that give tactical and strategic benefit, real time and to future planning
- Highlight opportunities across both Product and volumes, driving balances Sales and Service performance
- Collaborating with STS Trading team and Operational Management teamSTS Manager to best ensure that we have great insight into Operational performance
- Any adhoc requests as required to drive performancesales number that will demonstrate the ability to reprioritise against a changing landscapebusiness demand
- Reporting on both Performance and Selling Well, providing actionable insight for both, provided in a pro-active time scale
- Responsible for setting up new reporting requirements and productionising of all reporting – demonstrating creative capability in a test and learn approach - taking on board needs and requirements of all key stakeholdersaudience
- Responding to in quarterfuture business priorities and being open to a changing environment. Being agile in approach to all elements of the role
- Ability, over time, to predict and interject with ad-hoc insight based on trend and historic reporting and ongoing experience and evolution in role
- Understand what makes a rounded high performing team, the common shared skills strengths and the individual strengths and know how to create the right environment in which people will thrive
- Strong self-awareness – an ability to dial up their own strengths and build a team that plays to all requirements of a business that prides itself on customer experience, people engagement and commercial excellence
- Understand their own leadership skills & behaviours and how to use these to motivate others to achieve
- Be able to work with peers and deliver operational performance through their team and through influencing and working collaboratively with other operational teams and support teams
- Simplify ambiguity and give clear direction
- Clearly understand empowerment and how it plays through in high performing teams
- Build an ambitious performance and development culture and create a continually growing capability in the operation
- A collaborative team player – concerned with team success as well as individual performance
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
A job you love to talk about