2 months ago
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist
The Economist Group logo
The Economist is a leading source of analysis on international business and world affairs. We deliver our information through a range of formats, from newspapers and magazines to conferences and electronic services. What ties us together is the objectivity of our opinion, the originality of our insight and our advocacy of economic and political freedom around the world.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Salesforce Marketing Cloud professional to join the internal technical team. This position has been created to support the expansion of Salesforce within The Group specifically to enable the delivery of the digital transformation of our subscriptions business and implementing a state of the art marketing automation capability.
The purpose of this role will be to work on projects from requirement gathering to design and implementation. Responsabilities will include salesforce marketing cloud development to support business requirements, recommending opportunities for on-going improvements as appropriate. Occasionally the person will provide level 1 and 2 support to respond to BAU cases when required.
How you will contribute:
* Proactively interacte with stakeholders to understand requirements and subsequently translate them into technical specification
* Chair information gathering workshops, conducting one to one interviews and producing documents to allow data capture
* Share knowledgeable and practical advice to developers and third party in regards to Salesforce Marketing Cloud system design when necessary
* Manage delivery of functional and technical solutions and system integrations including testing
* strategy and execution
* Ensure technical solution proposed meet coding best practices
* Perform and execute all functional testing.
* Work with business colleagues to gain user acceptance and take up.
* Develop a continuous Salesforce Marketing Cloud training program to ensure users are always up-to- speed with new features.
Experience, skills and professional attributes
The ideal skills for this role are:
* A relevant bachelor’s degree or equivalent; and
* Certifications as a Salesforce.com Marketing Cloud email specialist or consultant
* Hands On Knowledge of AMP Scripting and HTML
* Hands On Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud Data Extensions and Data Streams
* Experience building comples journeys with Journey Builder
* Experience designing complex SOQL and SOSL queries
* Experience in previous implementations of Salesforce Marketing Cloud from an implementation perspective
* Awarenewss of Advertising Studio is a benefit
Additional required skills are:
* Basic understanding of data structure on Salesforce Service cloud
* Excellent teamworking with both clients and colleagues
* Strong stakeholder management; and
* A demonstrable desire to be the voice of users in communicating with Management
* A can do attitide where no task is too big or too small
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please submit your CV with a covering note identifying why you feel you would be a great addition to the team along with your salary expectations.
In return, we provide a supportive and progressive environment with a wide range of opportunities for you to grow both personally and professionally.
The Economist Group values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Software Powered by iCIMS