7 months ago
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
You'll be responsible for finding and specifying SAP system solutions for finance teams within our shared service centre and embedded across the business. This support will span users, in the resolution of defects, identifying and generating change requests, and advising users on how to get the most out of our systems, to collaborating in the design and delivery of new processes and systems.
You'll be a qualified financial professional, with great experience and knowledge of SAP. You will likely have worked with or for large, complex organisations, and held roles with AP, AR or management accounting teams before specialising in financial systems. In systems support roles, you will have had experience in configuration, master data management and user support.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our Scotland offices have a subsidised canteen, free shuttle bus service, on-site gym and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
- Capture and document business requirements
- Work with end-users and continuous improvement teams to deliver projects
- Research solutions, analyse options and design
- Investigate issues passed on by first-line team and researching solutions with internal IT teams and external application vendor helpdesks as required
- Translate user and front end issues into technical SAP language
- Understand the SAP structures to aid investigations and solutions
- Provide ‘how to’ advice on best use of the financial systems
- Ensure system availability in line with business expectations
- Ensure SAO controls are operated effectively
- Create and update process and system documentation
- Experience of systems support of SAP
- CIMA, ACCA, ACA qualification or similar
- Strong Excel skills
- Visio or other process mapping tools
- A Can-Do and 'Take Ownership' Attitude
- Any German or Italian language skills would be handy
So, what are you waiting for? now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about