about 1 year ago
* Effectively convert business volumes and assumptions into accurate multi-department operational resource plans and schedules, consistent with long term forecasts and budgets
* Responsible for the production of daily/weekly/monthly operational resource plans that deliver optimal efficiency, best customer service and acceptable working patterns for employees
* Assist the Forecasting & Planning Analyst in delivering forecasting across all contact methods and ensure optimal scheduling to meet service level agreements and KPIs
* Managing schedule, rota changes and holiday requests to ensure continued adherence to service levels taking in to account absence, either planned or unplanned.
* Work in partnership with the Service Optimisation Managers to deliver service level performance within the areas concerned.
* Cascade peak periods and seasonality changes to all management teams affected to ensure forecasts can be met.
As an ideal candidate, you will enjoy analysing data and ensuring accuracy in all of your work. You will use these skills to evaluate performance and identify opportunities to improve efficiencies, and feel confident to put these suggestions forward.
Systems knowledge, such as Excel, is a key part of the role and having working knowledge of telephony systems would be an advantage.
As this is a busy and varied role, you will be self motivated and able to balance your workload to ensure effective prioritisation.
About the Society
At Skipton Building Society we are not just another Financial Services Institution we are a mutual organisation, which means we are owned by our members and believe in placing them at the heart of everything we do.
The same goes for our people. We can only be successful as a business if we have great people and we believe in treating people as individuals. Our values are Trust, Ownership and One Team which reflect the attitudes and way of working everyone here displays on a daily basis, and which are key to the delivery of the outstanding level of personal service we offer our customers.
In return for all your hard work and commitment, you will get the support and recognition you deserve. You can expect a structured training and development programme tailored to your needs. You will also be eligible for the following:
* Group Personal Pension Plan
* Discretionary Annual Bonus Scheme
* Life Cover
* 25 days’ holiday, plus one day for each year you’re with us, up to a maximum of 30 days (pro rata when working on a reduced hours basis)
* SBS offer a range of preferential employee savings & insurance products
* Paid course fees to study for a professional qualification (where relevant to the role)
* Childcare vouchers
* Head Office onsite shop and internet cafe
* An opportunity to join Simply Health Cash Plan – offering twenty annual benefits including dental care, optical care and physiotherapy
* Option to donate to charity direct through Payroll Giving
* Online employee benefits scheme offering discounts with hundreds of high street and online retailers
* Eye Tests