3 months ago
Search & Display Marketing Manager
Updated at, 2019-04-15T10:45:46-04:00
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Search & Display Marketing Manager to join our talented Direct Marketing team, to run these key digital channels for subscriptions marketing. You'll report to the Senior Digital Marketing Manager and work closely with the Direct Marketing team to plan and manage brilliant online campaigns.
As Search & Display Marketing Manager your main and immediate focus will be on PPC. You’ll manage all our Paid Search campaigns (some managed in house and some via an agency), along with developing our internal and external Display activity. You’ll run the day-to-day optimisation of campaigns, keyword research, plan and implement tests and new campaigns, identify opportunities to improve and scale performance, and look for new avenues to test and grow.
* Develop and implement strategy for PPC, Display and Remarketing campaigns across 20+ brands.
* Set and deliver against ambitious targets for all brands.
* Manage and challenge external agencies to ensure successful delivery against targets.
* Work closely with brand experts in the wider marketing team to create excellent campaigns, ensuring they are all on brand and work in an integrated fashion with other marketing campaigns.
* Develop reports for key stakeholders in the business, presenting wins, losses, learnings, opportunities and tests.
* Continually use your initiative to test, develop and experiment with campaigns as well as overall strategy.
* Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
* Proven track record of working on and managing PPC accounts (primarily Google Adwords and Bing - Google certification a plus) to deliver against performance targets.
* Experience managing Display campaigns through Google Adwords and other Display platforms.
* Experience managing budgets and forecasting performance for your channels.
* Proven experience of closely managing agencies, ensuring they are hitting performance targets.
* In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics) is desirable.
* A strong focus on testing and data driven decision making.
* A passion for search and digital marketing, keeping yourself at the forefront of the latest innovations and trends.
* Experience planning and running digital campaigns for ecommerce/subscription products and reporting to a variety of brand stakeholders.
* Knowledge of Google Tag Manager would be useful.
* Experience or an understanding of working with recurring revenue/subscription models is desirable.
* Experience with other digital channels an advantage but not essential (eg Social, SEO)
You should have:
* The ability to think strategically and challenge the status quo.
* The desire to succeed and break new ground.
* The courage to keep on asking “why do we do it that way?”
* A highly motivated, personable and friendly attitude, and be a strong team player.
* Excellent communication skills and be comfortable presenting to a variety of stakeholders.
* The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritise workflow effectively.
* Strong numeracy and data analysis skills and passion for using data to improve campaign performance.
* The drive to set high targets for yourself, and the ambition to over achieve against these.
At Dennis, we’re dedicated to creating brands that people want to work with, and a culture that people want to work in. We’re unique, and so are you. You’ll enjoy a host of benefits and perks when you join us, on top of a satisfying salary. And that’s not all:
* We’re award winning. You will be working across award-winning brands and in award-winning teams and joining a culture where innovation and success are encouraged.
* Our Commitment. We’re very proud to work for the benefit of The Heart of England Forest; an exciting and ambitious charity aiming to plant and preserve the largest native broadleaf forest in England. Founded by our late chairman, Felix Dennis, every employee gets the chance to plant a tree in their name so you can feel part of our vision.
* We’re always thinking of you. You’ll have access to plenty of great benefits such as 28 days holiday, a contributory pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
* We recognise hard work. Have you always dreamed of taking time out of work to travel the world? You’ll be given the opportunity to take a 6 week paid sabbatical after five years service. And if you’re lucky enough to win our Employee of the Year Award you’ll be sent on a holiday of a lifetime to a destination that certainly has the ‘wow’ factor.
* We know how to have fun. Whether it’s swatting up for one of our pub quizzes, creating a costume for our famous fancy dress parties or taking part in a fitness challenge as part of our annual charity day - we can guarantee you will share the enjoyment of life at Dennis.
Being Brilliantly different is part of our DNA – our success is built upon it. What makes you unique is what makes us unique and we’re proud to foster and promote an environment of inclusivity and a celebration of individuality. Dennis does not discriminate. We recruit purely based on your skills, talent and your potential. If you feel you are right for the role, we’d very much like to hear from you!