Job Title: Senior Search Marketing Executive
Location: Market Harborough
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Do you have at least two years' experience working in digital marketing? Are you seeking a new challenge and looking to take the next step in your career? Do you want to help make a difference to clients across a range of industries by creating and implementing practical and measurable digital marketing strategies?
The company are looking for a new member of the team to bring their digital marketing expertise and SEO know-how to the role Senior Search Marketing Executive. You will be working closely with their Head of Digital Marketing as well as their team of content/PR writers to help bring your digital strategy to life.
The company offer 22 days holiday and a day off on your birthday, plus 2% of employees qualifying earnings on a pension scheme.
- Managing specific client accounts as directed, including managing and monitoring monthly plans on Smartsheet CRM, liaising with clients, attending meetings, reviewing client accounts and identifying opportunities for other forms of marketing where relevant.
- Attending company meetings and additional meetings when requested/ relevant. This may also include leading some meetings or agenda items as appropriate.
- Maintaining client and company folders on the server.
- Attending networking events or seminars as required.
- Applying brand standards in external and internal documentation.
- Answering the telephone and door in a courteous and helpful manner and welcoming visitors to the premises.
Training and learning:
- Taking part in the company's weekly 'Learning Hour' and feeding back on that learning in company meetings on occasion.
- Identifying relevant training opportunities in digital marketing and SEO, going on courses and feeding back to staff on learning as appropriate.
- Carrying out internal training in aspects of SEO and digital marketing as required.
- To keep abreast of developments and events in SEO and digital marketing, demonstrating a commitment to continuous learning.
- Using digital measuring tools such as Screaming Frog, Search Console and Google Analytics to carry out in depth website and SEO audits, analysing results and reporting back to clients.
- Creating strategic plans for clients in digital marketing and SEO based on reporting, competitor analyses, content optimisation and digital marketing knowledge. Reports should include keyword recommendations and content plans.
- Identifying technical fixes in areas such as 404s, alt tags and meta data and carrying out fixes with meta data or coordinating with technical support to ensure fixes are implemented
- Carrying out website analysis for IMC and creating plans for improvement.
- Carrying out Google Analytics and Google Search Console evaluations and reporting back results with suggestions for improvement to clients as required as well as optimising Google Analytics accounts for improved reporting.
- Developing and managing project plans based on agreed timelines and project requirement.
- Creating and managing paid for social media and AdWords campaigns and budgets.
- Carrying out website and SEO analyses for IMC, carrying technical fixes where required.
- Creating and overseeing SEO strategy for IMC.
- Knowledge, experience and understanding of different tools used for online analysis e.g. Google Analytics, Screaming Frog, SEMrush etc.
- Ability to interpret results of these tools and create reports including actionable insights
- Ability to create advised action steps and plans as a result of reports
- Minimum two years' experience working in digital marketing
- Experience working in SEO, developing strategy and content plans based on use of measurement tools
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering letter.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; SEO Executive, SEO Specialist, Marketing Executive, SEO Advisor, Digital Marketing Advisor, Search Engine Optimisation Specialist, Digital Marketing Consultant, Marketing Analyst, Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Analyst, Senior Marketing Executive, Google Analytics, Agency SEO Executive, Digital Marketing Analyst may also be considered for this role.